Thread: Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets

Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets

Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets and IíLL BRING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE TO THAT MEMORIAL!
    I want to say this loud and clear to the people on Capitol Hill who are listening, to this administration. You lay one damn hand on one of those World War II vets at that memorial and Iíll bring half a million people to that damn memorial! You got that?!

Iím sitting here stewing thinking about this Ė playing these damn games? Youíll ignite a movement in this country like youíve never seen before! The biker patriot army Ė veterans from all over the country, every single war and battle in this country, Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever!

Iíll be damned if one president, with his feet up on the desk in the oval office, with a smirk on his face, looking at his golf cardÖIíll be damned if this president or anybody else is going to shut down that WWII memorial. Period! These men are in their 80s and 90s.

So let me repeat! You lay one hand on one of those men and arrest them for going to their memorial, which they fought for, which was not paid by you dammit, it was paid by the American people Ė we will come out of every town and city in this nation! We will come out of every county. And both coasts! Both borders! And we will march on Washington against your tyranny!

Youíve been warned!
    http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-...that-memorial/

Why wait for our King to do something else stupid? Why not mobilize now?

Seems Obama can pretty much do what he wants without any fear of reprisal; the emperor's new "clothes" comes to mind.

ETA

Thanks for the typo help cloths to clothes...lol.
    Last edited by Black_water; 10-04-2013 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_water View Post
    the emperor's new cloths comes to mind.
    Polishing cloths?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_water View Post
    Why wait for our King to do something else stupid? Why not mobilize now?

Seems Obama can pretty much do what he wants without any fear of reprisal; the emperor's new "clothes" comes to mind.

ETA

Thanks for the typo help cloths to clothes...lol.
    Most don't care enough. We're too comfortable. They can do whatever they want and get away with it. I remember someone on this forum, a long time member, saying they would help the capitol police in a confrontation with peaceful armed protestors on July 4th.
    ďIf the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? Ē -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

The petty actions of the current administration, in my extremely personal opinion, hit an all time low with this action. Closing a Cemetery at all is a$$inine, but closing one in another bloody country just rankles me. This clownish type of "leadership" needs to end. I think I will warm up my bike.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9930FB20131004

(Reuters) - American tourists visiting a D-Day cemetery in Normandy, northern France, expressed anger upon discovering that the white-cross memorial they had travelled thousands of miles to see was closed due to a U.S. government shutdown.

I checked another Cemetery. I have family buried at this one. I found this, so it looks like the "Hand of Evil" has reached worldwide.

NOTICE TO ABMC VISITORS (American Battle Monument Commission)
    Due to a lack of funding for ABMC operations (U.S. Government shutdown), ABMC cemeteries and memorials are temporarily closed. We are unable to respond to your inquiries or provide the services and products described in the “Services Available” section of this Web site. We regret any inconvenience these temporary actions may cause. ABMC will resume normal operations when a new funding measure is passed by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President of the United States

http://www.abmc.gov/home.php
    Last edited by MSG Laigaie; 10-04-2013 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spelink
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

And yet, which side is using those vets for a photo op? Why isn't he concerned with the 500,000 vets that aren't getting their "Meals on Wheels" because of the Congress?

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    And yet, which side is using those vets for a photo op? Why isn't he concerned with the 500,000 vets that aren't getting their "Meals on Wheels" because of the Congress?
    I agree with your first statement. Very few who are making names for themselves out of this are doing so altruistically. As for "Meals on Wheels," isn't that a private non-profit? How were they affected? And in general, I'm a vet; where is my free food? There is more to any of those stories being used on any side of this particular issue.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Apparently the barrycades are being reinforced:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ed_759193.html
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht