• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets

XD40sc

Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets and I’LL BRING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE TO THAT MEMORIAL!
I want to say this loud and clear to the people on Capitol Hill who are listening, to this administration. You lay one damn hand on one of those World War II vets at that memorial and I’ll bring half a million people to that damn memorial! You got that?!

I’m sitting here stewing thinking about this – playing these damn games? You’ll ignite a movement in this country like you’ve never seen before! The biker patriot army – veterans from all over the country, every single war and battle in this country, Republican, Democrat, Independent, whatever!

I’ll be damned if one president, with his feet up on the desk in the oval office, with a smirk on his face, looking at his golf card…I’ll be damned if this president or anybody else is going to shut down that WWII memorial. Period! These men are in their 80s and 90s.

So let me repeat! You lay one hand on one of those men and arrest them for going to their memorial, which they fought for, which was not paid by you dammit, it was paid by the American people – we will come out of every town and city in this nation! We will come out of every county. And both coasts! Both borders! And we will march on Washington against your tyranny!

You’ve been warned!

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-to-obama-you-lay-one-hand-on-ww2-vets-and-ill-bring-half-a-million-people-to-that-memorial/

Black_water

Why wait for our King to do something else stupid? Why not mobilize now?

Seems Obama can pretty much do what he wants without any fear of reprisal; the emperor's new "clothes" comes to mind.

ETA

Thanks for the typo help cloths to clothes...lol.

Last edited:

77zach

Why wait for our King to do something else stupid? Why not mobilize now?

Seems Obama can pretty much do what he wants without any fear of reprisal; the emperor's new "clothes" comes to mind.

ETA

Thanks for the typo help cloths to clothes...lol.

Most don't care enough. We're too comfortable. They can do whatever they want and get away with it. I remember someone on this forum, a long time member, saying they would help the capitol police in a confrontation with peaceful armed protestors on July 4th.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
The petty actions of the current administration, in my extremely personal opinion, hit an all time low with this action. Closing a Cemetery at all is a$$inine, but closing one in another bloody country just rankles me. This clownish type of "leadership" needs to end. I think I will warm up my bike.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/04/us-usa-shutdown-france-idUSBRE9930FB20131004

(Reuters) - American tourists visiting a D-Day cemetery in Normandy, northern France, expressed anger upon discovering that the white-cross memorial they had travelled thousands of miles to see was closed due to a U.S. government shutdown.

I checked another Cemetery. I have family buried at this one. I found this, so it looks like the "Hand of Evil" has reached worldwide.

NOTICE TO ABMC VISITORS (American Battle Monument Commission)
Due to a lack of funding for ABMC operations (U.S. Government shutdown), ABMC cemeteries and memorials are temporarily closed. We are unable to respond to your inquiries or provide the services and products described in the “Services Available” section of this Web site. We regret any inconvenience these temporary actions may cause. ABMC will resume normal operations when a new funding measure is passed by the U.S. Congress and signed by the President of the United States

http://www.abmc.gov/home.php

Last edited:

beebobby

And yet, which side is using those vets for a photo op? Why isn't he concerned with the 500,000 vets that aren't getting their "Meals on Wheels" because of the Congress?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
And yet, which side is using those vets for a photo op? Why isn't he concerned with the 500,000 vets that aren't getting their "Meals on Wheels" because of the Congress?

I agree with your first statement. Very few who are making names for themselves out of this are doing so altruistically. As for "Meals on Wheels," isn't that a private non-profit? How were they affected? And in general, I'm a vet; where is my free food? There is more to any of those stories being used on any side of this particular issue.