Thread: Woman in DC chase ... thought Obama was stalking her.

Woman in DC chase ... thought Obama was stalking her.

"Investigators have found indications that the woman who led authorities on a chase from the White House to the Capitol before she was shot to death by police thought that President Barack Obama was stalking her, law enforcement sources told NBC News."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...urces-say?lite

Shades of OCDO cyber-stalking accusations.

28 hits - https://encrypted.google.com/search?....opencarry.org
    Last edited by Nightmare; 10-04-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

That crazy lady probably thought the government was tracking her phone calls and spying on her internet activities and video taping her everywhere she went and constantly recording her license plate number and drawing interactive maps of her whereabouts using GPS data and credit card data.

What a crazy loon.

Miriam Carey Believed Obama Electronically Monitored Her

"Carey told police President Obama had placed Stamford on lockdown and had arranged to have her home electronically monitored and her life broadcast on television, sources said. "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/capitol-sus...ry?id=20470498

Reality TV?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

http://www.infowars.com/senate-doork...narmed-mother/

senate handing out buttons thanking the capitol police for their heroic actions. Creepy or ridiculous? Not sure. Maybe a little bit of both. These criminals pee on themselves at the rustling of a leaf.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    I originally thought that she was visiting to get health insurance and all the lines were busy .. and she wanted it NOW !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I originally thought that she was visiting to get health insurance and all the lines were busy .. and she wanted it NOW !
    She did get it. They insured that her health had become less than it was before.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    She did get it. They insured that her health had become less than it was before.
    Mission Accomplished !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    http://www.infowars.com/senate-doork...narmed-mother/

senate handing out buttons thanking the capitol police for their heroic actions. Creepy or ridiculous? Not sure. Maybe a little bit of both. These criminals pee on themselves at the rustling of a leaf.
    Hooray ! Hooray ! You guys killed a mother with mental illness who was just driving around !

Wait, that on tape? Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    That crazy lady probably thought the government was tracking her phone calls and spying on her internet activities and video taping her everywhere she went and constantly recording her license plate number and drawing interactive maps of her whereabouts using GPS data and credit card data.

What a crazy loon.
    lol, spot on.