Thread: North Carolina Seafood Festival

North Carolina Seafood Festival

Is anybody going to this?

I looked at their website, nothing was said about weapons and they don't charge admission so OC is OK as far as I can tell.

Anywhoo, I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday, look for the redneck OC'ing a black pistol with a short wife and two monkeys running around.
    Last edited by ron73440; 10-04-2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: My spelling still sucks
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Pffft a link to the event might be nice

Sounds interesting but we don't know location or date/time... Googling is too hard.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ron73440 View Post
    Is anybody going to this?

I looked at their website, nothing was said about weapons and they don't charge admission so OC is OK as far as I can tell.

Anywhoo, I'll be there Saturday and maybe Sunday, look for the redneck OC'ing a black pistol with a short wife and two monkeys running around.
    have you thought of having a GRNC (though i am disappointed at them) booth there?
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Just checked Morehead City municode: Somewhat ambiguous about firearms. We would certainly read it that the waterfront is not a listed gun-free zone, but who knows what the town police think.
    Last edited by bc.cruiser; 10-05-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Sorry about not including a link, took a stupid pill so it didn't occur to me.

I found a thread from 2009 yesterday about the festival, but can't find it now, but there were no issues in Morehead City, I guess I'll find out today.
    Last edited by ron73440; 10-05-2013 at 09:58 AM.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

oh well thats nice, looks like it ends tomorrow. Not like I could have gone anyway... my regular schedule for work is weekends =/
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

Took the family, it was hot and crowded, but we all enjoyed our selves. We were passed by two groups of cops, I think they saw the pistol, but I just wanted to be left alone, so I didn't approach them to find out.

Talked to an older gentleman from Tennesee who said it was good to see someone carrying, because "These days you never know." He also said he had a 1911 that was too heavy to carry. I told him mine isn't light, but I carry everywhere I can, if you need it it won't help you in the car.

MOLON LABE