Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 9:30 AM 10/5 - RCD I-95 @ Parham Rd

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. 9:30 AM 10/5 - RCD I-95 @ Parham Rd

It's going to be Saturday when the sun comes up again, and that means breakfast with gossip - or is it gossip with breakfast?

Grapeshot is back from the Gun Policy Conference and will share anything he can remember from a week ago. Hope he took notes, 'cause at his age memory is usually the third thing to go.

Anybody that needs/wants 4x4 gauze pads or abdominal pads for their first aid kit (or any other reason) should see me after breakfast. I have a box full of the things above and beyond what I need/want. Free to a home - quality will not be a consideration. (I got them free, so I'm not looking for any reimbursement. Somebody please tell that to Karma - I could use any + points I can get.)

See you at River City Diner, or we will talk about you. Heck, we may talk about you even if you show up.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    It's going to be Saturday when the sun comes up again, and that means breakfast with gossip - or is it gossip with breakfast?

Grapeshot is back from the Gun Policy Conference and will share anything he can remember from a week ago. Hope he took notes, 'cause at his age memory is usually the third thing to go.

Anybody that needs/wants 4x4 gauze pads or abdominal pads for their first aid kit (or any other reason) should see me after breakfast. I have a box full of the things above and beyond what I need/want. Free to a home - quality will not be a consideration. (I got them free, so I'm not looking for any reimbursement. Somebody please tell that to Karma - I could use any + points I can get.)

See you at River City Diner, or we will talk about you. Heck, we may talk about you even if you show up.

stay safe.
    The worst part of this time of year is missing the Saturday's with friends. Hopefully GS can bring me up to date about the trip on the 10th.

I'll be about 30 feet closer to heaven tomorrow.

I am planning on making this breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by speed41ae View Post
    I am planning on making this breakfast.
    There is no try, there is only do.

We'll keep the biscuit & gravy warm for you.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Bright light hurt eyes, creak, groan......need coffee.

See you there.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

He did make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Bright light hurt eyes, creak, groan......need coffee.

See you there.
    AND Grape even had clothes on! Sadly he was not the only one that looked like something the dog dragged in last night.

None the less, good friends, good food and good conversation.

And boy, did we talk about all those that didn't show up. ;>)