• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Health Care Checkpoints ?

eye95

Detail? OK. He was drinking. He had a thought that he believed, at the time, under the influence, was brilliant. He posted it. Now, in the light of day, it just looks dumb.

Enough detail?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
What do you think ? Constitutional ?

Of course such a roadblock wouldn't be constitutional. But, that's rarely stopped government before.

A sooper-secret government spy agency hoovers up almost all electronic communications, another agency writes its own warrants, another kills American citizens without trial. The Fourth Amendment hanging in shreds, government wolves slavering at the opportunity to chew some holes into the Fifth Amendment. I don't think police suspicionless roadblocks for health reasons are outside the realm of possibility. I'd say we have a ways to go before they think they could get away with it.

If a person buys into the premise that he can force others to obtain health insurance because the treatment of uninsured drives up health costs, then its all downhill from there. "You don't live as healthy as me, therefore you cost me more. During DUI roadblocks, police should also check for evidence of health coverage and evidence of unhealthy habits."

Of course, we may implode economically, and receive a government that doesn't bother to lie about its tyrannical activities, before health roadblocks start.

Last edited:

eye95

Police checkpoints to check all people for evidence and proof of having the legally required health insurance coverage

Stupid question. If no one is even trying to do this, why ask? Some people are so desperate for controversy involving police...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

davidmcbeth

Banned
What do you think ? Constitutional ?

You talking about the one at the whitehouse where the CT lady tried to get signed up? Seems like they do not like people coming by to personally sign up.

Or maybe she was able to sign up and this was the medical treatment determined under obamalama care.

Death panels are then real, huh?

stealthyeliminator

Of course such a roadblock wouldn't be constitutional. But, that's rarely stopped government before.

A sooper-secret government spy agency hoovers up almost all electronic communications, another agency writes its own warrants, another kills American citizens without trial. The Fourth Amendment hanging in shreds, government wolves slavering at the opportunity to chew some holes into the Fifth Amendment. I don't think police suspicionless roadblocks for health reasons are outside the realm of possibility. I'd say we have a ways to go before they think they could get away with it.

If a person buys into the premise that he can force others to obtain health insurance because the treatment of insured drives up health costs, then its all downhill from there. "You don't live as healthy as me, therefore you cost me more. During DUI roadblocks, police should also check for evidence of health coverage and evidence of unhealthy habits."

Of course, we may implode economically, and receive a government that doesn't bother to lie about its tyrannical activities, before health roadblocks start.

Qft.

eye95

davidmcbeth yes, it was a medical treatment under obama care which really helped her to overcome from her mental behavior, depression and overweight problems.

Riiiiiight. She overcame those problems in the tiny period of time that obamacare has been around. Obama really is a miracle worker. We should turn all of our personal problems over to his government to solve. And our money. And our rights. :rolleyes:

<o>

sudden valley gunner

Riiiiiight. She overcame those problems in the tiny period of time that obamacare has been around. Obama really is a miracle worker. We should turn all of our personal problems over to his government to solve. And our money. And our rights. :rolleyes:

<o>

LOL......good one.

That is the lie that will be repeated though until it is standard state dogma, just like FDR got us out of the depression.

Or on the republican side Ronald Reagan shrank government, but it was the democrats who put the ruined that.

davidmcbeth

Banned

<o>

I'm assuming the doc looked at her and told her that she was just fine; no treatment required. Have a good day. Welcome to Obamalama care.

Last edited: