• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Albuquerque gunsmith

snoball

Looking for recommendations for a local gunsmith to add an ambidextrous safety to a Ruger SR1911.
I did a search and found the ones below, but I would like to hear from owners that have used one and can vouch for their prices and work.
Appreciate the help.

Ac Gunshop
Los Ranchos Gunshop
Charlie's Sporting Goods
AC Firearms in Rio Rancho
Bedeaux Gun Shop

Attachments

• SR1911.jpg
    SR1911.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 86

AH.74

I've had the guys at Charlie's do some simple work such as sight and trigger spring replacement on my SP-101. I think it's a good shop; they were very reasonable with pricing and turned it around quicker than the time quoted.