• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I-594 gun control initiative backers to deliver signatures

Dave Workman

Backers of gun control measure to deliver signatures

The Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility is planning to deliver its first batch of Initiative 594 petitions to the Secretary of State’s office in Olympia this Wednesday at 9 a.m., while backers of the alternative measure, Initiative 591, will have a big push to gather signatures at this weekend’s Washington Arms Collectors gun show in Puyallup.

http://www.examiner.com/article/backers-of-gun-control-measure-to-deliver-signatures

A fair number of OC folks are gathering signatures for I-591...the better measure... so let's step on it and make sure we get petitions signed, circulated and delivered.

Pronto!

divedog

Where are these gun shows they speak of where you can buy a gun without a background check? Where are the gun stores on the web that I can have one sent to my house without a FFL? People think it's true because of what they here on the news .

Sent from my iPhone using ESP.