Thread: Another Colorado State Senator facing recall effort

Another Colorado State Senator facing recall effort

A renewed and spirited effort is underway to recall Sen. Evie Hudak, a Democrat from Westminster, less than six months after an initial effort faltered.

Organizers from within Senate District 19 were certified by the secretary of state late Friday to begin gathering signatures to have a recall placed on the ballot. The group, "Recall Hudak, too," must gather about 18,900 valid signatures within 60 days, and on its website the group even has a running ticker that counts down to the deadline.
    Chickens, meet roost.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24...sen-evie-hudak

The citizens of that district have an opportunity to send a clear message to Denver. Good.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    After the overwhelming success in the recall efforts of two anti-gun state senators in Colorado last month, organizers are setting their sights on a third anti-gun senator.

According to the Denver Post, recall activists are beginning to gather signatures to recall state senator Evie Hudak.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

I went to visit the recall Hudak office in Arvada yesterday morning. Great bunch of folks over there. Donated some $$$ for the effort, too.
    11651 West 64th Ave, Suite E1, Arvada, CO 80004
    http://www.recallhudaktoo.org/
    Why do I have a bar in my home? Because it's cheaper to stock a bar than to get a DUI.

Heads up, they will be at the Tanner Gun show this weekend in Denver. So if you're from her district and you want to sign the petition, there's a chance right there.