• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NYPD psychopath plotted to abduct, slow cook, and eat women

minarchist

NYPD psychopath plotted to abduct, slow cook (alive!), and eat women

A city cop with a taste for human flesh was charged Thursday with plotting to kidnap, torture, “slow cook” and eat women he tracked down through law enforcement databases.

He once boasted in an instant message to a depraved ally that his oven was “big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.”

“I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus . . . cook her over a low heat and keep her alive as long as possible,” he wrote to an alleged co-conspirator just days before the lunch date.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-arrests-nypd-article-1.1191956

Why are vicious animals like this given tremendous power over the lives of peaceful, innocent people? :mad:

Last edited:

eye95

Such vicious animals are found in all walks of life. Actually, this is the first I have ever heard of a cop cannibal.

Black_water

Such vicious animals are found in all walks of life. Actually, this is the first I have ever heard of a cop cannibal.

True, however LEOs are subjected to much more scrutiny, testing etc than the rest of us.

What I would like to know is what proportion of LEOs engage in X behavior vs any other occupation. If it is equal or higher than the rest of us, that just proves their testing and screening needs to be tweaked.

sudden valley gunner

True, however LEOs are subjected to much more scrutiny, testing etc than the rest of us.

What I would like to know is what proportion of LEOs engage in X behavior vs any other occupation. If it is equal or higher than the rest of us, that just proves their testing and screening needs to be tweaked.

It's higher I have posted the studies before, they get prosecuted a lot less too.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
this is old news and is just another attempt to bash cops as bad.

no question some cops are bad, just as some ocdo posters are bad. but this is getting boring (among other things it is getting). how about you take your displeasure to a site set up specifically to address the way you feel.

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned

Like what? They don't get routinely drug tested like many non-gov't employees; in fact, you talk steroids and they go into a rage about periodic testing for this category of drugs.

Last edited:

Black_water

Like what? They don't get routinely drug tested like many non-gov't employees; in fact, you talk steroids and they go into a rage about periodic testing for this category of drugs.

Right.

They are subject to drug tests. In addition they are psych tested, voice stress analysis tested, polygraph tested, extensively background checked among other things.

This is not something most people deal with when applying for a job which is my point.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Right.

They are subject to drug tests. In addition they are psych tested, voice stress analysis tested, polygraph tested, extensively background checked among other things.

This is not something most people deal with when applying for a job which is my point.

They are NOT subject to routine drug tests...where do you get that they are? Many people go through the same ... I have and more with routine BR chks run for example !

And they do this during the APPLICATION process ... never afterwards ... and here's a clue: most people would pass all those requirements ... you make it sound like cops are the only people with clean BRs....

Black_water

They are NOT subject to routine drug tests...where do you get that they are? Many people go through the same ... I have and more with routine BR chks run for example !

And they do this during the APPLICATION process ... never afterwards ... and here's a clue: most people would pass all those requirements ... you make it sound like cops are the only people with clean BRs....

No, I am saying that in order to be a LEO you would be subjected to (whether pre or during) a level of scrutiny that is not required for most jobs.

So, it is my opinion, given three choices: 1) less 2) average or 3) more, that LEOs go through a level of scrutiny that is 3) more than most people applying for most jobs.

I don't know what you are reading, but I am not suggesting anything other than what I just posted.