• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry Midland/Odessa area?

NCCobra

Curious if we have an oc activists in these areas. I see its picking up quite rapidly throughout Texas but I haven't seen much activity from the West side. Was hoping there were a few people and we could possibly start up a monthly meet or something here.

Stephanie McDonald

Hi! I'm a little late to the party, just found this, but yes. We're starting a chapter of Open Carry Texas. Our first meet and greet should be November 23rd. Facebook me for more information and I'll get you set up on our group page.

Look forward to hearing from you!