Thread: Looking for fellow OCers in Raleigh NC

Looking for fellow OCers in Raleigh NC

Hey all,

SGT Sword here,

A little new to OCing, just looking for some connects around the Raleigh area,
    Anyone who'd like to go shooting, maybe gain more experience about laws from, etc.
    maybe we can do lunch or something?

Welcome to OC. There is an active group that meets on a regular basis. Please join us sometime. http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Open-Carry/

I open in Raleigh regularly. If you plan on doing something in the area let me know. I haven't had any bad experiences as of yet and don't plan on having any either haha. What branch are/were you in, or are you LEO?. This is my year anniversary of my discharge from the USMC.

I am also in the Raleigh area (Angier, Fuquay Varina) and have been OCing for about a week with zero issues!

Quote Originally Posted by SGT Sword View Post
    Hey all,

SGT Sword here,

A little new to OCing, just looking for some connects around the Raleigh area,
    Anyone who'd like to go shooting, maybe gain more experience about laws from, etc.
    maybe we can do lunch or something?
    Sounds good. I open carry just about every time I go out. Let's meet up

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gethershredded View Post
    I am also in the Raleigh area (Angier, Fuquay Varina) and have been OCing for about a week with zero issues!
    Fuquay-Varina - formerly of Hee-Haw fame.

Did much of my engine swaps and paint work in the body shop behind the local Buick dealership - doubt that they are even there any longer
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Yeah it's gone ha, my wife's great great great (not sure how many times) grandfather founded the fuquay spring there in now what is considered Varina!

Quote Originally Posted by Gethershredded View Post
    Yeah it's gone ha, my wife's great great great (not sure how many times) grandfather founded the fuquay spring there in now what is considered Varina!
    grapeshot probably knew them personally, not saying the 'gentleman' is mature or anything...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    grapeshot probably knew them personally, not saying the 'gentleman' is mature or anything...

ipse
    Like fine wine
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.