• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for fellow OCers in Raleigh NC

SGT Sword

Hey all,

SGT Sword here,

A little new to OCing, just looking for some connects around the Raleigh area,
Anyone who'd like to go shooting, maybe gain more experience about laws from, etc.
maybe we can do lunch or something?

amo88

I open in Raleigh regularly. If you plan on doing something in the area let me know. I haven't had any bad experiences as of yet and don't plan on having any either haha. What branch are/were you in, or are you LEO?. This is my year anniversary of my discharge from the USMC.

dad2ze

Hey all,

SGT Sword here,

A little new to OCing, just looking for some connects around the Raleigh area,
Anyone who'd like to go shooting, maybe gain more experience about laws from, etc.
maybe we can do lunch or something?

Sounds good. I open carry just about every time I go out. Let's meet up

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I am also in the Raleigh area (Angier, Fuquay Varina) and have been OCing for about a week with zero issues!
Fuquay-Varina - formerly of Hee-Haw fame.

Did much of my engine swaps and paint work in the body shop behind the local Buick dealership - doubt that they are even there any longer :(

Gethershredded

Yeah it's gone ha, my wife's great great great (not sure how many times) grandfather founded the fuquay spring there in now what is considered Varina!

solus

Yeah it's gone ha, my wife's great great great (not sure how many times) grandfather founded the fuquay spring there in now what is considered Varina!

grapeshot probably knew them personally, not saying the 'gentleman' is mature or anything...:eek:

ipse