Thread: Do it again daddy ! idiots who actually got LI/PWs for obamacare need redo

Banned

Do it again daddy ! idiots who actually got LI/PWs for obamacare need redo

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/09...ds-registrants

Americans who took time to register for Obamacare at Healthcare.gov have been given a tough pill to swallow: Phone support has told individuals that passwords are being reset to fix many of the login problems and “glitches” that President Obama has acknowledged.

Maybe just because of my user name: ObamaSucksBigD**K675483

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/09...ds-registrants

Americans who took time to register for Obamacare at Healthcare.gov have been given a tough pill to swallow: Phone support has told individuals that passwords are being reset to fix many of the login problems and “glitches” that President Obama has acknowledged.

Maybe just because of my user name: ObamaSucksBigD**K675483
    Why does your 'username' imply that doing such is a bad thing? How is it a bad thing to give oral pleasure to someone who is well endowed? D: I'm sure if you asked my Ex-BFs, and friends, they'd say it is a good thing to do that your S/N implies

Shot through the post, and you're too late, you give trolling a bad name!
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Technically, the username itself is neutral, and if someone did "accidentally" inconvenience someone with that username, that would be the sign of spite. I mean, if we're going with pedantry here.

As far as I can tell, there are no powers to enforce the mandatory payment aspect of ACA. The IRS isn't allowed to use its normal powers to collect. I'm not going to pay for it at all since I have a medical condition to pay for that isn't covered by insurance companies.