• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do it again daddy ! idiots who actually got LI/PWs for obamacare need redo

davidmcbeth

Banned

DrakeZ07

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/10/09/glitches-galore-obamacare-site-must-reset-passwords-registrants

Americans who took time to register for Obamacare at Healthcare.gov have been given a tough pill to swallow: Phone support has told individuals that passwords are being reset to fix many of the login problems and “glitches” that President Obama has acknowledged.

Maybe just because of my user name: ObamaSucksBigD**K675483

Why does your 'username' imply that doing such is a bad thing? How is it a bad thing to give oral pleasure to someone who is well endowed? D: I'm sure if you asked my Ex-BFs, and friends, they'd say it is a good thing to do that your S/N implies :D

Shot through the post, and you're too late, you give trolling a bad name!

Brace

Technically, the username itself is neutral, and if someone did "accidentally" inconvenience someone with that username, that would be the sign of spite. I mean, if we're going with pedantry here.

As far as I can tell, there are no powers to enforce the mandatory payment aspect of ACA. The IRS isn't allowed to use its normal powers to collect. I'm not going to pay for it at all since I have a medical condition to pay for that isn't covered by insurance companies.