• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carrier on krem 2 news this morning.

Jeff Hayes

A few years ago I could have told you who it was but now there are so many OCing in Spokane that I would not hazard a guess.

MattinWA

A few years ago I could have told you who it was but now there are so many OCing in Spokane that I would not hazard a guess.

Well that is good news and i am glad to be apart of it. Wondering if he was a forum member.

My girlfriend called me in and I only caught the end of it, so apologies for the brief post.

Jeff Hayes

Well that is good news and i am glad to be apart of it. Wondering if he was a forum member.

My girlfriend called me in and I only caught the end of it, so apologies for the brief post.

It is good news there are people OCing that a few years ago were saying why are you doing that you are going to get into trouble.

I went to KREM.com and the guy is patrolling on foot several properties at night with a rifle because he has had some run ins with some not so nice guys.

MattinWA

It is good news there are people OCing that a few years ago were saying why are you doing that you are going to get into trouble.

I went to KREM.com and the guy is patrolling on foot several properties at night with a rifle because he has had some run ins with some not so nice guys.

Well I guess ultimately that is bad news he has to resort to that.

MattinWA

On a side note, the tone of the news cast was neither positive or negative, a nice departure from (really any) national newscasts...