Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: open carrier on krem 2 news this morning.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Spokane Washington
    Posts
    285

    open carrier on krem 2 news this morning.

    Anyone here? Story was breif, but about preventing crime in hillyard.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575
    A few years ago I could have told you who it was but now there are so many OCing in Spokane that I would not hazard a guess.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Spokane Washington
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hayes View Post
    A few years ago I could have told you who it was but now there are so many OCing in Spokane that I would not hazard a guess.
    Well that is good news and i am glad to be apart of it. Wondering if he was a forum member.

    My girlfriend called me in and I only caught the end of it, so apologies for the brief post.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by MattinWA View Post
    Well that is good news and i am glad to be apart of it. Wondering if he was a forum member.

    My girlfriend called me in and I only caught the end of it, so apologies for the brief post.
    It is good news there are people OCing that a few years ago were saying why are you doing that you are going to get into trouble.

    I went to KREM.com and the guy is patrolling on foot several properties at night with a rifle because he has had some run ins with some not so nice guys.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Spokane Washington
    Posts
    285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hayes View Post
    It is good news there are people OCing that a few years ago were saying why are you doing that you are going to get into trouble.

    I went to KREM.com and the guy is patrolling on foot several properties at night with a rifle because he has had some run ins with some not so nice guys.
    Well I guess ultimately that is bad news he has to resort to that.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Spokane Washington
    Posts
    285
    On a side note, the tone of the news cast was neither positive or negative, a nice departure from (really any) national newscasts...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •