• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Batousaii: insecure and out of date

Batousaii

LoL ... I am completely secure.... and though my piece is out of date, i doubt any crooks would want to catch a round from it.
- I think the only thing that peeved me about the article... is they got my name wrong... Other than that, the article was what I'd expect from their kind of yellow bellied commie whiners. In typical b!tches style, there is no reader comments on the article, because they know they would be vastly outnumbered, and out maneuvered logically.

:dude: Bat

update:
I wrote on thier facebook:
Wow -- good comments from all you "Peace and Love" hypocrites ... In fact, it's usually your kind that incites violence and throws sh!t during a rally to create chaos, property damage and were people get hurt. In fact, you crazy zealous fanatics (aside from common criminals) are one reason why i carry that old six shooter... of course, if you dont like my six shooter, i could always carry my hi-capacity 9mm with several spare mags. You all must think criminals and such are only on TV and news... Or that our government is "Here to help" ... silly little sheeple, you'll be the first one's the wolves eat.

... And got it got deleted, and I was banned inside of 10 minutes, at 1am in the morning -- LOL ... talk about censorship!.
- but they are perfectly comfortable with all the extremist hate comments being slung. -- Remind me why i carry a gun? Sure does!

Last edited:

amlevin

Nice pic of the gun. Have you done any work on that "pre-muffin top condition" you're developing? Or are you going to wait until you can't see/find your belt buckle? :) :)

BTW, congrat's on getting "banned". That means that someone got the message. They just don't want anyone else to get it. Such is as it is with most liberals. "My idea is the only right one".

Jeff Hayes

LoL ... I am completely secure.... and though my piece is out of date, i doubt any crooks would want to catch a round from it.
- I think the only thing that peeved me about the article... is they got my name wrong... Other than that, the article was what I'd expect from their kind of yellow bellied commie whiners. In typical b!tches style, there is no reader comments on the article, because they know they would be vastly outnumbered, and out maneuvered logically.

:dude: Bat

update:
I wrote on thier facebook:
Wow -- good comments from all you "Peace and Love" hypocrites ... In fact, it's usually your kind that incites violence and throws sh!t during a rally to create chaos, property damage and were people get hurt. In fact, you crazy zealous fanatics (aside from common criminals) are one reason why i carry that old six shooter... of course, if you dont like my six shooter, i could always carry my hi-capacity 9mm with several spare mags. You all must think criminals and such are only on TV and news... Or that our government is "Here to help" ... silly little sheeple, you'll be the first one's the wolves eat.

... And got it got deleted, and I was banned inside of 10 minutes, at 1am in the morning -- LOL ... talk about censorship!.
- but they are perfectly comfortable with all the extremist hate comments being slung. -- Remind me why i carry a gun? Sure does!

Bat you could have waited until you developed some kind of a definite opinion before you posted on their facebook page, LOL +10000