• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies Still Not Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

What does this have to do with OC?

Why do you think this one has to do with OC while there are so many others haven't? Did that snitch bribed you to join his choir? I wonder why do you keep a blind eye on that man who repeatedly rant:"The drive-by troll is back, delivering another pant load.". He is the one that contribute nothing but harassing to the thread.

----------

796. Kenya and Al Shabab are US puppets (10/28/2013)

Kenya blames US, Israeli intelligence for no heads-up on Nairobi attack

DEBKA file Special Report September 26, 2013

President Uhuru Kenyatta is quoted as blaming the United States and Israel, in conversation with his confidants, for the failure of their undercover agencies to prevent the large-scale terrorist attack launched on the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi on Sept. 21, DEBKA file reports. He said he had counted on them for a heads-up to thwart an attack, instead of which both the Americans and Israelis were as much in the dark as his own security agencies.

http://debka.com/article/23307/Keny...ntelligence-for-no-heads-up-on-Nairobi-attack

Why Kenya doesn't blame others such like U.N. or France or Russia? Obviously Kenya has sold its sovereignty to US and Israel already and let them to handle its security. He also couldn't imagine they would apply a false flag case on his country.

James Norton 10/4/2013

On Monday, Al Shabab claimed via Twitter that three of the attackers were America-based, with two of them coming from Minnesota, whose Twin City area has one of the largest Somali communities in the United States, with more than 80,000 people.
http://news.yahoo.com/kenyan-police-actions-since-westgate-attack-raise-red-124327067.html

Kenya identifies mall attackers, including American
By Emma Lacey-Bordeaux, CNN , Mon October 7, 2013

(CNN) -- A spokesman for the Kenya Defense Forces has identified four terrorists who took part in the deadly Nairobi mall attack last month.

They are: Khattab al-Kene, an American Somali; Abu Baara al-Sudani, from Sudan; Omar Nabhan, from Kenya; and a man identified only as Umayr.

The four died when the part of the mall they were in collapsed, Maj. Emmanuel Chirchir said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/06/world/africa/kenya-mall-attack/index.html

Al Shabab and Kenya government, both are puppets work for US. The purpose of the mastermind was to justify a domestic terrorist shooting in US. That was why at the beginning both said Americans were involved and even gave the name. They worked to the plan their master given them.

The similar case was the one in April – Boston Marathon bombing. Both were attempted to justify a big slaughter in public place – either a bombing or a shooting spree. The performers are Islamist – either it’s from Chechen or Somalia. The final goal is to eliminate Kat Sung.

Gil223

On the other hand, regardless of where it's posted, who really gives a RRRR about "What happened to the Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies"?

katsung47

797. The mastermind of Kenya Mall attack is the Feds (11/1/2013)

On Oct. 11, ABC had a news that was conflict with the previous “attackers identified” reports.

Kenya Mall Attackers' Bodies Still Not Found
NAIROBI, Kenya October 11, 2013 (AP) By JASON STRAZIUSO Associated Press

A Western official briefed on the Kenya mall attack investigation says the bodies of the attackers have not been found.

Investigators, including FBI agents, are working their way through the collapsed mall rubble following the four-day siege on Westgate Mall that began Sept. 21. At least 67 people died in the attack.

The official said Friday that the attackers' bodies could be under the rubble but that it's not yet confirmed.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/kenya-mall-attackers-bodies-found-20543577

Why there was such a contradiction? I think that was a response to my question on Oct. 8.

793. Shopping center’s shooting and October plot (10/8/2013)

The news said that three of the Kenya mall attackers were America-based. (see #792) It raises a question why did they take that much trouble to transfer some of their members from America to Africa. They haven’t had any people there? No, there are plenty of them. Yesterday, news reported that US Seals raided a terrorist base in Somalia. The mission failed because there was a strong resist. The terrorists have a force strong enough to repulse Seals’ attack couldn’t find three men in Mall attack and need aid from US? It’s ridiculous. …..

Yet they attacked a Kenya mall. I think it was a false flag terror attack and would be used to justify a big terror attack in US.

My conclusion hit the nail. They couldn’t answer the question. To make the Kenya attack more reasonable they changed the story. Now it becomes:

Suspect in Kenya mall attack said to be a Somali-born Norwegian

By Robyn Dixon and Alexandra Sandels October 18, 2013, 12:01 p.m.

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa -- Kenyan and Norwegian authorities are investigating the possible involvement of a 23-year-old Somali-born Norwegian in a devastating attack last month on a shopping mall in Kenya, officials said Friday.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldn...uspect-20131018,0,5523435.story#axzz2iZU0NcGs

Then we saw the “White Widow” from Britain, American attackers from Minnesota Somali community, 23-year-old Somali-born Norwegian were alleged to be “Mall attackers”. Does Al Shabab has such an ability to control Al Qaeda terrorists all over the world? Think about it – who has such ability to control Kenyan and Norwegian authorities, Interpol, British police, media, and Al Shabab. NSA says it targets on terrorists only. But it seems NSA is more efficient to monitor its allies and civilians than on terrorists. What has it done in Kenya mall attack since it was likely done by “international brigade”. Did Al Shabab deliver information by mind communication to avoid interception?

The whole case was full of flaws. To repair the loophole they push out their asset one by another. It just exposes who the mastermind is.

eye95

I hope you are kidding. This thing is a troll who doesn't care a whit for OC and merely uses us as a stop on his dung delivery route.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Primus

I know where the bodies are.. shhhh.. katsung if you send me a small monetary fee of like a million bucks I'll tell you where they are.....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.