• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NYPD Internal Affairs Cop Reportedly Among Bikers Involved in SUV Attack

katsung47

NYPD Internal Affairs Cop Reportedly Among Bikers Involved in SUV Attack

Oct. 10, 2013
By COLLEEN CURRY and JOSH HASKELL

Another New York City Police Department officer has reportedly come forward and admitted that he was riding with a group of bikers who allegedly assaulted the driver of an SUV in an extreme case of road rage.

This latest officer is a five-year veteran of the police force who began working in the Internal Affairs Bureau's command center about a month ago, according to DNAinfo, a New York City online news website.
On Wednesday, undercover narcotics officer Wojciech Braszczok, 32, was charged with gang assault, assault and criminal mischief in connection with the attack on SUV driver Alexian Lien on Sept. 29.

The officer was the latest in a string of arrests connected to the incident. Five other motorcyclists have been charged, and police said they are continuing to search for suspects.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/nypd-internal-affairs-cop-reportedly-bikers-involved-suv/story?id=20535874

It’s a spy country. How many undercovers in a single motor-biker’s group?

katsung47

Al-Qaida Surges Back in Iraq, Reviving Old Fears

Al-Qaida Surges Back in Iraq, Reviving Old Fears

BAGHDAD October 13, 2013 (AP)

By ADAM SCHRECK Associated Press

First came the fireball, then the screams of the victims. The suicide bombing just outside a Baghdad graveyard knocked Nasser Waleed Ali over and peppered his back with shrapnel.

Al-Qaida has come roaring back in Iraq since U.S. troops left in late 2011 and now looks stronger than it has in years. The terror group has shown it is capable of carrying out mass-casualty attacks several times a month, driving the death toll in Iraq to the highest level in half a decade. It sees each attack as a way to cultivate an atmosphere of chaos that weakens the Shiite-led government's authority.

Iraqi officials acknowledge the group is growing stronger.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/al-qaida-surges-back-iraq-reviving-fears-20555780

No Al Qaida was heard in Saddam’s regime. Who brought them to Iraq?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Was he "undercover?" Since when does IA go "undercover?" Seems most of these cops, if not all, were just "off duty." Huge difference.

Why does this need a separate thread?

Last edited:

eye95

The drive-by troll is back.

For those who do not recognize this guy, he never posts on the topic of OC (or any other kind of C). He just stops by long enough to dump his load on us. We are just a stop on his route.

BTW, if you want to participate in an actual discussion of this police officer, we have long since been discussion the officer in the thread on the subject of the MOB of bikers. If this troll were a genuine member, he'd know that and would have contributed to the conversation.

eye95

Was he "undercover?" Since when does IA go "undercover?" Seems most of these cops, if not all, were just "off duty." Huge difference.

Why does this need a separate thread?

It is a troll. It has no idea what we discuss here. The staff are incapable of figuring that one out.

katsung47

?

Off duty is the word to cover up "undercover".

Here is the news that proves they are doing undercover job.

Revealed: FIVE off-duty NYPD officers were among the bikers involved in SUV attack but not one of them intervened to help father as he was viciously beaten in revenge for running one of them over
By Daily Mail Reporter and Ryan Gorman

PUBLISHED:18:59 EST, 4 October 2013

At least five off-duty New York Police Department officers have admitted being present at the savage revenge beating last weekend on the Henry Hudson Parkway, according to reports.

Among the off duty cops were at least two detectives and three other officers, all who witnessed the attack and did little to stop it. One of the detectives, an undercover narcotics officer, watched as the violence broke out and chose not to break it up for fear of ruining his cover.

The five officers were not the only ones present, WABC is reporting that the NYPD is investigating whether several off-duty corrections officers were also there. Police who saw the violent attack did not begin coming forward until Wednesday - four days later.
The New York Post originally reported that the first undercover officer to admit being at the ruthless pounding was not the only cop at the scene, as several members of the motorcycle group- called the Front Line Soldiers- are police officers themselves.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Edwin-Mieses-Jr-SUV-attack.html#ixzz2hS9O7QPQ

eye95

The troll is back. It never participates in this site. It never discusses OC. We are just a stop along its dung-drop route.

I suspect that it is an anti.

katsung47

Cop Charged in SUV Assault Worked Undercover for Occupy Wall Street, Sources Say
By MELISSA LUSTRIN and GIO BENITEZ | Good Morning America 10/11/2013

The undercover narcotics cop accused of assaulting the driver of an SUV in the highly publicized incident of road rage last month infiltrated the Occupy Wall Street group for police, according to law enforcement sources.

He was even "arrested" at one of their protests, one member of the group says.

Police this week charged the cop, Wojciech Braszczok, 32, with gang assault, assault and criminal mischief in connection with the Sept. 29 attack in New York City on SUV driver Alexian Lien.

http://gma.yahoo.com/cop-charged-su...cupy-wall-134000355--abc-news-topstories.html

They have spy everywhere. I wonder if eye95 also work in other sites to do same harassing job.

eye95

The drive-by troll is back, delivering another pant load.

BTW, do and Internet search on katsung47 to find out what it is. You may be surprised. I wasn't.

Suggestion: Use the search terms "katsung47 -katzung -pharmacology" to weed out the drug stuff and just find the truth about this troll.

Primus

They have spy everywhere. I wonder if eye95 also work in other sites to do same harassing job.

Wait... so you think a biker group that has DOZENS of people in it ( were at least that many in one video), can't have 5 or 6 off-duty guys?

How many many were off dooty plumbers? Must be a plumbing conspiracy....

How many were off-duty nurses/emts? Must be a insurance conspiracy....

Hate to break any urban legends, but when the shirt comes off we like to ride and have fun like anyone else. Oh and yes we do hang out with eachother on occassion too.... cue dramatic music....

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...How many many were off dooty plumbers? Must be a plumbing conspiracy....

How many were off-duty nurses/emts? Must be a insurance conspiracy...

Show me where a bunch of off-duty plumbers are breaking plumbing codes, and you have a point.
Show me where a bunch of off-duty nurses and EMT's are violating medical practices, and you have a point.

We have here a bunch of off duty law enforcement officers engaged in various law-breaking activities.

Primus

Show me where a bunch of off-duty plumbers are breaking plumbing codes, and you have a point.
Show me where a bunch of off-duty nurses and EMT's are violating medical practices, and you have a point.

We have here a bunch of off duty law enforcement officers engaged in various law-breaking activities.

I know quite a few who will gladly go to your house and not get a permit....

That was my point, they were commiting various law breaking activitites because they are just people. Just people who go to work, when they get out they go have fun. This case may have been illegal.

My point was it wasn't a CONSPIRACY to have multiple leos in the crew that was riding as was stated by previous posters. Read the posts.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...That was my point, they were commiting various law breaking activitites because they are just people. Just people who go to work, when they get out they go have fun. This case may have been illegal.

My point was it wasn't a CONSPIRACY to have multiple leos in the crew that was riding as was stated by previous posters. Read the posts.

I will agree that the "conspiracy" rap is a stretch, but then who exactly was it that made "conspiracy" a normal add-to-everyone charge? Cops and DAs, etc. Interesting how the "there is no conspiracy; that's a dumb charge" is being brought out now that cops are involved in the non-conspiracy.

As for cops being "just people who go to work," I don't think any truer statement has ever been made. You need to remind us of that every single time a cop tries to get away with something normal people can't get away with.

Primus

I will agree that the "conspiracy" rap is a stretch, but then who exactly was it that made "conspiracy" a normal add-to-everyone charge? Cops and DAs, etc. Interesting how the "there is no conspiracy; that's a dumb charge" is being brought out now that cops are involved in the non-conspiracy.

As for cops being "just people who go to work," I don't think any truer statement has ever been made. You need to remind us of that every single time a cop tries to get away with something normal people can't get away with.

I'm a bit lost. Are you really trying to add a "conspiracy" chage on to the off duty guys? What is the CRIME they were in conspiracy of commiting? Not helping the guy who was getting beat? Really? So your saying the thing was planned and they planned to let him get beat? C'mon... say it with a straight face. :eek: And were ALL of the guys even there at the scene the guy got beat? Your taking this waaaayyyyy out of what the other poster was talking about.

And I will remind you that LEOs are just humans, so they make mistakes and some are just d-bags. And when they are off duty they do get hammered just like anyone else.

Moving on...

Primus

I agree.

I just agreed with you that there was no conspiracy. WTF?

I think we are agreeing but it's the "conspiracy" thats throwing us. It was used in two contexts. 1st was when the other dude said that there was a consipracy as in NWO crazy tin foil hat stuff, like the NSA planted the 5 cops in this crowd of 60 bikers to manipulate them using brain waves.

I think the second conspiracy part came up when you referred to the "DA and cops inventing the charge and tagging it on", as in the legal CHARGE of conspiracy. So these guys were involved in neither conspiracy. Hope that's clear. I think the smoke in my head is clearing.

OC for ME

Cops who break the law while off duty, or on duty, are either criminals taking advantage of their employment or are folks who made mistake, no big deal, and those folks are routinely held to account as would any other citizen.

Cops who break the law while on-duty, acting under their official capacity, the rights abusers, and who are not held to any meaningful account is what gives the LE profession a bad reputation. A huge distinction must be made.

The cops (citizens) who participated in the mob may be held to account, or they may not, we must wait and see. Equal treatment under the law is my expectation.