• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Absentee ballot

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Absentee BallotI just looked at the absentee ballots. It doesn't look like there is any ID requirement.

If I'm right about that, I'll be hunting outside my county that day so I can vote.

If I'm wrong, I'll be hunting outside my county that day and they can go to Hell! :uhoh:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Absentee BallotI just looked at the absentee ballots. It doesn't look like there is any ID requirement.

If I'm right about that, I'll be hunting outside my county that day so I can vote.

If I'm wrong, I'll be hunting outside my county that day and they can go to Hell! :uhoh:

But! But! Voter fraud! Minorities voting Democrat!

nuc65

Activist Member
You can get an absentee ballot only if you are a registered voter. It requires at the minimum the last four of your SSN, address and a reason that you need the absentee ballot. I did however check my picture id to confirm it really was me requesting the ballot.

kenny

I vote at City Hall each year as I have a teaching assignment out of state the first week of November. You can in person at the Registrar's office up to 45 days in advance. No lines ever. Try it you might like Voter's ID card is all that is needed.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
why would they require ID? They ain't gonna count them anyway.

I don't think they count them when I go in. It's window dressing just like the views from space even though we all know the earth is really flat.:uhoh:

The Wolfhound

Oh, they will count the votes......

Like that great statesman, Joseph Stalin, said: "It does not matter who casts the votes, it only matters who counts them." Would I imply a parallel? Nah, not me.........:eek:

Last edited: