• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What if

JustaShooter

Probably call the government because my friend has apparently been possessed by aliens. :uhoh: Or maybe the mental hospital because he's gone off the deep end... again... :lol:
Either that or just call/text him and ask him what in the world was going on...

Sir Diealotz

Probably call the government because my friend has apparently been possessed by aliens. :uhoh: Or maybe the mental hospital because he's gone off the deep end... again... :lol:
Either that or just call/text him and ask him what in the world was going on...

^ This :lol:

OneForAll

Now, what if he rents or leases a house and his property owner is the one who post that sign? Is that legal?

Last edited:

JustaShooter

Now, what if he rents or leases a house and his property owner is the one who post that sign? Is that legal?

Probably depends on the state but in Ohio they cannot prohibit a licensed tenant or his guest from possessing a handgun on the premises according to ORC 2923.126
(C)(3)(b) A landlord may not prohibit or restrict a tenant who is a licensee and who on or after September 9, 2008, enters into a rental agreement with the landlord for the use of residential premises, and the tenant's guest while the tenant is present, from lawfully carrying or possessing a handgun on those residential premises.

BrianB

I'm thinking I'd take the sign down, ring the doorbell, hand it to my friend and say "hey, look what some a$$hole put on your house". :)

jeffrey-r

I'm thinking I'd take the sign down, ring the doorbell, hand it to my friend and say "hey, look what some a$$hole put on your house". :)

That's funny. Reminds me of a story I just recently saw.

http://www.snopes.com/business/consumer/browns.asp#letter1

TLDR: Apparently back in the 70s, at Browns games, people would turn the programs into paper airplanes and throw them around. A season ticket holding lawyer sent a letter basically threatening lawsuit if he or someone else was ever injured because of it. The Brown's response was "Attached is a letter we received on Nov. 19, 1974. I feel that you should be aware that some a$$hole is signing your name to stupid letters."