• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC with a winter coat

independence

Since I just started OCing a few months back, this will be my first Winter to OC. How do you handle OCing in a Winter coat?

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
It greatly depends on what kinds of activity you do while so encumbered.

ScottFree

In my case out here in Orygun, I just OC in the warm months and CC in the cold/rainy months.
I have my cc "permit" so if its ever exposed/un-exposed its no big deal.

Why bother with trying to OC in the winter anyways?

independence

In my case out here in Orygun, I just OC in the warm months and CC in the cold/rainy months.
I have my cc "permit" so if its ever exposed/un-exposed its no big deal.

Why bother with trying to OC in the winter anyways?

Some would say the answer to your question is in order to deter crime.

Sorcice

Bianchi, safari land and several others make holsters with jacket slots. Winter coats fit easily. I had a bianchi myself but now just use a serpa and jacket tucks decently but not as good as jacket slot.