Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party 2.0, Please, Please, Please...

Tea Party 2.0, Please, Please, Please...

It's been a while since I been on here, thought I would make a request to Tea Party 2.0's:

Tea Party 2.0's, and your Congress-people, please, please, please, drive us over the cliff.

Hope everyone is doing well; carry on.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

What?

You can't blame the person who disabled the steering wheel, when the driver insists on keeping his foot on the gas pedal toward the cliff.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Lemmings, lemmings all, all following their leaders.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    I am now Emperor Norton II !

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Lemmings, lemmings all, all following their leaders.
    Hey! Quit insulting lemmings!

Lemmings might follow the crowd, but they're not stupid enough to think they need a leader.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    I thought it left in a huff. Why is it back?

Wowwie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I thought it left in a huff. Why is it back?
    No need for you to "behave like an ass"...

SHE did not leave in a huff!
    SHE has been away for 6 months, and came back to say something.
    SHE took her leave like a lady,,,
    SHE is much more of a gentleman than you ever act like!

Her last post....

Take It Easy All

So, after much contemplation, I have decided to break loose from this forum.--the only forum that I am a member.

I used to own a business, and six years ago I closed-up shop. Recently, I reopened my business, and need to occupy my time with other activities.

This forum has been the sole forum hangout for me, since 2009-ish?; every Liberal forum I have ever been been a member--a pro-Firearm Liberal forum does not exist as far as I am aware, how weird would that be!--, well, I've been banned LOL; the acceptance of difference of opinion speaks volumes to this wonderful forum.

I hope that I didn't get too many people worked-up here. I have an almost bulletproof skin--you develop it when you're someone like me--, and have a tendency play a bit too rough from time to time.

May all of your wildest dreams come true. Seriously, take it easy ladies, and gentlemen.

Be well out there,

~Sara Mae
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Banned
    I notice that you did not link the whole thread, nor did you use the quote feature (which would have linked the thread). I must wonder, why not?

I have made my point and won't belabor it. Moving on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I notice that you did not link the whole thread, nor did you use the quote feature (which would have linked the thread). I must wonder, why not?

I have made my point and won't belabor it. Moving on.

<o>
    You really do seem to be a Lazy and Demanding OLD POOP HEAD!!!

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...38#post1929538
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

A liberal with a gun is still a liberal, liberals are the antipathy of liberty and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    A liberal with a gun is still a liberal, liberals are the antipathy of liberty and freedom.
    Yep,and they all drink from the same ole punch bowl of talking points.

Welcome back!
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Hmmph. I used to be a libertarian. Then I realized libertarianism had a fundamental inconsistency in its conditional support for the state, so I became an anarcho-capitalist. Then I realized anarcho-capitalism had yet to be formulated in a tenable way, so I re-examined my moral premises and concluded that my consequentialist views of morality were enough to allow me to accept some level of state intervention. Then I realized that liberty =/= utility and that, while liberty overwhelmingly maximizes utility, and the institutions of free trade and property ownership are utterly necessary for wealth generation, there are times when liberty is a less important goal. I would rather one stubborn rich man, pacifist though he may be, be dragged to prison or before a firing squad for not paying his taxes, than that ten people starve to death needlessly. I guess that makes me the devil, but the devil at least spells out all of his logic. God presents you with a nonsensical series of apparent contradictions that you're supposed to accept as coherent on faith. Largely moot since a market economy doesn't have large numbers of starving people. So I guess I'm halfway between libertarian and social democrat. Quick everyone, argue with me! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Brace View Post
    So I guess I'm halfway between libertarian and social democrat. Quick everyone, argue with me!
    Halfway between one state and another, but progressive all the way - FORWARD! Not argumentative but contradiction.

What

Banned
    What
    I suspect that his goal in posting is to impress more than it is to communicate.

I find your position on the state objectionable, but if you wanted to engage me on it, I'd communicate clearly with you what I objected to and why. I wouldn't post a comment that I thought was pithy, but had everyone else saying, "What?"

<o>

Hmmph. I used to be a libertarian. Then I realized libertarianism had a fundamental inconsistency in its conditional support for the state, so I became an anarcho-capitalist. Then I realized anarcho-capitalism had yet to be formulated in a tenable way, so I re-examined my moral premises and concluded that my consequentialist views of morality were enough to allow me to accept some level of state intervention. Then I realized that liberty =/= utility and that, while liberty overwhelmingly maximizes utility, and the institutions of free trade and property ownership are utterly necessary for wealth generation, there are times when liberty is a less important goal. I would rather one stubborn rich man, pacifist though he may be, be dragged to prison or before a firing squad for not paying his taxes, than that ten people starve to death needlessly. I guess that makes me the devil, but the devil at least spells out all of his logic. God presents you with a nonsensical series of apparent contradictions that you're supposed to accept as coherent on faith. Largely moot since a market economy doesn't have large numbers of starving people. So I guess I'm halfway between libertarian and social democrat. Quick everyone, argue with me! >_<
    Lol!!! Why would anyone want to argue with you... you're doing a fine job arguing with yourself.

Ironically, your post is quit fitting for this return thread from BSFLady. She argued with herself all the time.

My grandpa used to say that people talk to themselves because they want to have a conversation with someone who understands them.

What
    My grandpa used to say that people talk to themselves because they want to have a conversation with someone who understands them.
    And look what it got him.

In order to be laconic, you have to convey an idea.

What?
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    Welcome back!
    Thank you...it's going to be short-lived, though. I just thought I would take gander at the happenings around here, and it looks like cannibalization is going down as I expected. It's unfortunate in way, the expense of a plethora of views at OC has left tea party 2.0 types accusing one another of being 'anti'...comical.

It appears we have avoided all out nuclear meltdown in the House...Boehner will live to fight another day.--he looks tired!

-Republicans -100
    -tea party 2.0 +1
    -Dems, well, it's looking like 2014 (possibly 2016) may be a banner year for them if things keep going down like this. Who are Republicans going to run in 2016???...Cruz LOL. Republicans/tea party 20's want to run a better candidate this next time around, since of course the past election was the messenger, not the message...run Cruz, run hard Cruz. Cruz, and Paul on the ticket...maybe?

tea party 2.0's are miscalculating what the American People WANT...big time, regarding Obamacare. I'm excited for this next year to see how it plays out.

Carry on gentlemen, Ladies, if there are any here, still...and that carrot knobbing ape.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 10-16-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

How about a Cruz/Palin ticket? No, the birthers would have a field day with Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    How about a Cruz/Palin ticket? No, the birthers would have a field day with Cruz.
    Palin/Trump?

Palin/Palin??

You're still milling about, huh.

Just when I think the tea party 2.0's won't go any further off the tracks...it's obvious they're not ready to disappoint me anytime soon. The Republican Party is being fractured...I see tea party 2.0's breaking off into a 3rd Party; it may bode well locally, but Nationally, Republicans are going to suffer with their bedfellows aboard.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 10-16-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast