• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tea Party 2.0, Please, Please, Please...

beebobby

How about a Cruz/Palin ticket? No, the birthers would have a field day with Cruz.

Beretta92FSLady

How about a Cruz/Palin ticket? No, the birthers would have a field day with Cruz.

Palin/Trump?

Palin/Palin??

You're still milling about, huh.

Just when I think the tea party 2.0's won't go any further off the tracks...it's obvious they're not ready to disappoint me anytime soon. The Republican Party is being fractured...I see tea party 2.0's breaking off into a 3rd Party; it may bode well locally, but Nationally, Republicans are going to suffer with their bedfellows aboard.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

The GOP is dead (Bush-41), dead (Bush-43) and dead at the hands of Obama's enablers, like the McLame Manchurian Candidate. The Grand Old Party is over.

Only The Constitution Party represents the conservative (anti-progressive) American Country Class against the progressive Ruling Party of Libertarians, Democrats and Republicans. Read Angelo Codevilla's essay America's Ruling Class -- And the Perils of Revolution (Spectator July 2010)

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/07/16/americas-ruling-class-and-the/print

Anti-Progressive?--LOL, please, push for this new Party to run on that. If you are not Progressing, you are Degressing (Regressing)...IMO, though, it's more a Degress, not a Regress.

So, Libertarians are Liberals?--do Libertarians know about this? Good grief, it just doesn't end. If you have no Revolution, then what do you have...nothing?

So early, too early...far to many question marks; my index finger is getting a workout already. Don't worry, I won't be here much longer, promise.

Yea, I reade most of your link...no thanks...this gun-toting H-O-M-O isn't aboard. I promise I will read the remainder of your link.

Last edited:

beebobby

Well, if Cruz accomplished nothing else, at least Green Eggs and Ham was read into the Congressional Record. THAT was a big win for America. (do I need the /s)

Beretta92FSLady

Green Eggs and Ham, is nice. I have cooked that for my kids...well, the tofu eating, organic, GMO/GEO-free, tree-hugging, Progressive, Democratic, Liberal version.

stealthyeliminator

So, Libertarians are Liberals?--do Libertarians know about this?

Hahahaha :D He's told us, but, we don't believe him.

It's unfortunate in way, the expense of a plethora of views at OC has left tea party 2.0 types accusing one another of being 'anti'...comical.

:lol: I don't remember you being so funny.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Anti-Progressive?--LOL, please, push for this new Party to run on that. If you are not Progressing, you are Degressing (Regressing)...IMO, though, it's more a Degress, not a Regress.

So, Libertarians are Liberals?--do Libertarians know about this? Good grief, it just doesn't end. If you have no Revolution, then what do you have...nothing?

So early, too early...far to many question marks; my index finger is getting a workout already. Don't worry, I won't be here much longer, promise.

Yea, I reade most of your link...no thanks...this gun-toting H-O-M-O isn't aboard. I promise I will read the remainder of your link.

Hi Sarah, welcome back. Did you get your business up and running?

Yes many libertarians (not the Glen Beck ones) are liberals in the classic sense, being that liberal has its roots in being free.

After reading Bastiat's Economic Harmonies, I realized that the word progressive has been stolen by statists too, Seemed that at the time of his writing it meant progressing toward a more liberal/liberated society with little government influence.

carolina guy

Yes many libertarians (not the Glen Beck ones) are liberals in the classic sense, being that liberal has its roots in being free.

After reading Bastiat's Economic Harmonies, I realized that the word progressive has been stolen by statists too, Seemed that at the time of his writing it meant progressing toward a more liberal/liberated society with little government influence.

+1

carolina guy

I find it really hard to find any interest in politics-as-usual grandstanding – by either party.

Just two sides of the same coin. It is all political theater by the people/institutions that are actually in control. The rest is just posturing for the masses (bread and circuses comes to mind).

Beretta92FSLady

I jumped aboard a company...but I'm in the works of saving, and opening another business.

Progressivism looks much better on a banner than Degressive, or Regressive.

Glen Beck is a fathead, and a political parasite.

Hope you're doing well.

Beretta92FSLady

Just two sides of the same coin. It is all political theater by the people/institutions that are actually in control. The rest is just posturing for the masses (bread and circuses comes to mind).

I've felt that way for a long time; and said such.

The difference is I pick a side when elections roll around. I know a number of individuals who vote 3rd, or vote for Micky Mouse.