Thread: Open Carry Opportunity at Terry Satan and Hillary Anti-Christ Event in NOVA

Open Carry Opportunity at Terry Satan and Hillary Anti-Christ Event in NOVA

Open Carry at Terry Satan and Hillary Anti-Christ Event Saturday, at the State Theatre in Falls Church

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/lo...776b1f4dc.html

Map link: http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/lo...776b1f4dc.html

Yup, lots of evil to protest there. Don't forget to bring your guns.

Don't go into the theatre, just bring Cooch or Sarvis signs to wave from the sidewalk outside.

Sterile open carry is recommended.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Before I clicked the link, I thought you wanted to protest at an atheist event. I didn't understand that, because all the atheists I know are libertarian.

Don't feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin108 View Post
    Before I clicked the link, I thought you wanted to protest at an atheist event. I didn't understand that, because all the atheists I know are libertarian.
    All the atheists I know are Libertarian or Democrats. Seems to be a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    All the atheists I know are Libertarian or Democrats. Seems to be a requirement.
    As a libertarian and atheist, I will admit to being a little confused by Christian libertarians (though Ron Paul himself is one). Being a well-read apostate I suppose I can see a Biblical precedent if I try hard enough (but then you can make damn near anything "Biblical" if you try hard enough due to its inherent moral ambiguity), in that "sin" is between men and Jehovah more than it is between men and the state outside matters of demonstrable harms to other persons (and even then there is some ambiguity given the evolution of community oversight in a Biblical context from theocratic judges to monarchs to the amorphous 'church leaders' of the New Testament which caused allllll kinds of mess before orthodoxy came along and sorted out all the conflicts... by killing anybody who disagreed, of course).

But yeah, aside from the ostensible separation of the "worldly" and the "divine" I don't understand how people who claim to be so interested in "morals" can sign off on a social order that is deliberately amoral. I suppose I'd know more about the common rationalizations if I bothered them about it, but I'm apostate, so I don't proselytize anymore. I mind my own damn business.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricTurtle View Post
    As a libertarian and atheist, I will admit to being a little confused by Christian libertarians (though Ron Paul himself is one).
    Where do you get that? Ron Paul is a Republican. He played at being a Libertarian for a while, but couldn't cut it. He claims to be libertarian in his thinking, but introduces legislation to dictate how other people live. That's not libertarian.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Well, the Republicans decided they don't want anyone who can't pass a religious purity test, or so it seems from their words and actions. Where does that leave us non-Christians?
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Can't we all just get along?

I started the thread with what I thought was humor. I wanted to catch the attention of the reader and inform those that clicked of the opportunity to open carry outside the venue where HRC endorsed the Liar King.

It was not meant to ignite a religious/political ideology food fight.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Banned
    Jesus told me it was OK to be a libertarian as long as I tried to get them to swing to be pro-life.