Here's my now customary FOIC complaint writing when dealing with DESPP:
DESPP has engaged in actions that have violated the access to records requirements of the Act, that produced rules or regulations that frustrate the intended goals of the Act, and has engaged in a pattern of conduct with this and other FOIA requests of mine that detail that DESPP simply refuses to comply with the promptness provisions of the Act as well as the access to records provisions of the Act. The Freedom of Information Commission has also noted to DESPP, in previous orders and rulings of the commission, to comply with the Act in previous cases before the FOIC but yet DESPP continues to violate and ignore the Act and to violate the orders of the FIC.
I therefore request that the FIC make a finding that DESPP has violated several provisions of the Act including:
1) failure to provide access to records in this request
2) failed to provide prompt access to records
3) frustrated the Act by making rules or regulations contrary to the provisions of the Act
I ask for the following relief:
1) that copies of the records requested by me be provided free of charge
2) that civil sanctions be assessed against Reuben Bradford, commissioner of DESPP (address included above) and Ms. Christine Plourde and Ms. Janet Ainsworth of DESPP (both also located at the same business address as Mr. Bradford).
3) that criminal charges be brought against DESPP personnel pursuant to CGS Sec. 1-240(b) by the commission as the commission deems to be appropriate.
Feel free to copy/paste these passages.
Like they're the only a**holes on the block....