• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

detective investigating me is getting sued in another case

onus

This is Detective John Nasori of the Manhattan Beach police department.

For the last 3 months he has been in charge of their departments efforts to investigate, harass and intimidate me because of my efforts to expose their corrupt department.

Apparently he is their go to guy for dirty work and illegal and shady police work.

Now he is getting sued by someone else for a false arrest.

Read the article.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...beach-for-humiliating-him-in-police-sex-sting

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
If you have information that exposes corruption, my suggestion is, as long as you have proof, is to publish your finding on a website. Spread it far and wide - as long as you have proof.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Manhattan Beach police Detective John Nasori entered, said “hello” to Couch, and walked into a middle stall. A few minutes later, the child bolted from the stall, rushed over to Couch and whispered, “There is a man looking at me in the stall!”

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-...beach-for-humiliating-him-in-police-sex-sting

This Nasori got arrested right? Oh wait, no he did not ...

I guess he was exempt from peeping laws.

There's more:

“Horrified, (Couch) said, “Let’s get out of here,” the lawsuit alleges. Nasori followed, the document alleged, and asked “Why are you leaving so quickly?” Couch told the boy, “Ignore him. Just keep walking.”

Sounds like Nasori arrested Couch to hide his own crime...

golddigger14s

Activist Member
This is Detective John Nasori of the Manhattan Beach police department.

For the last 3 months he has been in charge of their departments efforts to investigate, harass and intimidate me because of my efforts to expose their corrupt department.

Apparently he is their go to guy for dirty work and illegal and shady police work.

Now he is getting sued by someone else for a false arrest.

Read the article.

Couldn't be the same guy. This happened in CA, and you are in ID.

eye95

Couldn't be the same guy. This happened in CA, and you are in ID.

He is a troll who was banned under the name CaPatriot. He signed up again as onus with a new claim to be from Idaho. (I suspect that he foolishly thought that would throw us off the scent. It didn't.) If you take everything he says with a large grain of salt (and you should), purchase a 40-lb. bag or Morton's. That should get you through the week.

eye95

Read entire article. No mention of idaho... u a tool or what?

He is CaPatriot pretending to be "from Idaho." His posts here indicate that he either spends all or almost all of his time in California. IMO, he is a troll. You won't get anywhere trying to reason with him.

Last edited:

MattinWA

If you know of any misleading or misdirection posts please point them out.

How about the name calling...
Who's name calling? I asked a question... I can see now the answer is a resounding "YES!!!!"
So you claim to live in Idaho, and claim to be under investigation from a cop in so cal, who apparently investigates homosexual prostitution in southern cal and wait, has one case in Idaho too.

How about accusing me of being wrong....
I have punched holes in your story, it no longer holds water. It would appear that you need to provide evidence that your story is correct before you accuse me of being wrong for pointing out the obvious fallacies in your story
Make ur case or GTFO And stop waisting my time.

this is my unimpressed face...

:p

Good day

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Every one of them. They all say that your location is Idaho, when clearly you spend all (or almost all) of your time in California.

Maybe he has property there ... he has property rights, correct?

Now you don't like property rights.

Make up your mind....

onus

for the last 9 years I have spend about 6 months a year in California and 6 months a year in the pacific northwest area.

its really that simple.

some people are just jealous haters......

eye95

for the last 9 years I have spend about 6 months a year in California and 6 months a year in the pacific northwest area.

its really that simple.

some people are just jealous haters......

I notice that you did not say, "Idaho." It sounds to me like you are rationalizing a failed attempt to fool us.