• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

detective investigating me is getting sued in another case

MattinWA

for the last 9 years I have spend about 6 months a year in California and 6 months a year in the pacific northwest area.

its really that simple.

some people are just jealous haters......

I have lived in CA for most of my life. It's a **** show and I can assure you jealousy is not a factor.

Now was that really so hard to spit out?
Are you also being investigated for homosexual prostitution?
I feel now that you have opened up we can get to the bottom of this

Good for you

:p (still not impressed tho)

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
for the last 9 years I have spend about 6 months a year in California and 6 months a year in the pacific northwest area.

its really that simple.

some people are just jealous haters......

Yea, well Eye can't help it .... he's an ape! lol

Keeps on making the same claim w/o any proof.

I'm sure, in his own mind, he believes what he says. But that says more about his beliefs than what he says.

Redbaron007

eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer.gif

golddigger14s

Activist Member
He is a troll who was banned under the name CaPatriot. He signed up again as onus with a new claim to be from Idaho. (I suspect that he foolishly thought that would throw us off the scent. It didn't.) If you take everything he says with a large grain of salt (and you should), purchase a 40-lb. bag or Morton's. That should get you through the week.

I know, I was just throwing out a bit of my ever popular sarcasm. BTW I use Celtic Sea Salt to not mess with my high blood pressure.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I know, I was just throwing out a bit of my ever popular sarcasm. BTW I use Celtic Sea Salt to not mess with my high blood pressure.

I think eye secretly misses CaP, his on-line unrequited love . So he sees CaP in many postings. It makes him secretly happy to see a post by someone he thinks is CaP.

A tragic love tale...to continue I'm sure.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I think eye secretly misses CaP, his on-line unrequited love . So he sees CaP in many postings. It makes him secretly happy to see a post by someone he thinks is CaP.

A tragic love tale...to continue I'm sure.
Do you have information that suggests or proves CaP & Onus are not one and the same?

It may be tragic, but me thinks it is not love.

BTW - don't ask as I cannot say.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Do you have information that suggests or proves CaP & Onus are not one and the same?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0

"I cannot prove a negative Captain" (Spock)

And yes, I do have proof .... they don't share the same name, prima facia evidence of being different and the new poster denies such an alter-ID was produced. Good enough for me.

BTW: I won't ask

eye95

Have y'all noticed that, despite dozens of posts asserting that CaP and onus are the same person, he has not once denied or even answered the charge?

That which cannot be said has, in effect, just been said--by not being said.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Have y'all noticed that, despite dozens of posts asserting that CaP and onus are the same person, he has not once denied or even answered the charge?

That which cannot be said has, in effect, just been said--by not being said.
Silence gives [strike]consent[/strike] assent.

WalkingWolf

All you have to do is look at the videos that CaP posted, and look at the videos that Onus has posted and see they are one and the same person. Not too many people with that same screechy voice.

eye95

QFT :lol:

I misread the sarcasm in OCFM's post, prompting me to rebut it. Once I reread the thread in context, I realized my post was a bit moronic. So I got rid of it. From my iPad, editing it down to two dots was the easiest way to go, and I was feeling lazy.

However, there are volumes of intense truth in ".."