Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Just how "jolly" are Jolly Ranchers candy - enough to arrest you in NYC of course

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    Just how "jolly" are Jolly Ranchers candy - enough to arrest you in NYC of course

    OCTOBER 18--A New York City man arrested this summer for possession of methamphetamine was actually carrying Jolly Rancher candies that cops mistook for a controlled substance, according to a federal civil rights lawsuit.

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ot-meth-765094



    Busted...oooooooh

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

    These cops should be out looking for new jobs if it were up to me...

  2. #2
    Regular Member Brace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    209
    When there are literally no consequences for being bad at your job it's apparently borderline impossible to be any good at it.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    ...Jolly Rancher candies that cops mistook for a controlled substance...
    In their defense, this was NYC. Surely Jolly Ranchers are a controlled substance by now.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  4. #4
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    In their defense, this was NYC. Surely Jolly Ranchers are a controlled substance by now.
    I actually thought that's what it was about judging from the title. I was sitting here thinking, surely jolly ranchers don't have THAT much sugar packed into them

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,161

    Evil is as evil does.

    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "Stupid is as stupid does." The LEO's involved in this are just that - stupid - and they get away with it.
    When does wilful stupidity become evil? Evil is as evil does.

    He may beat their rap but he will not beat their extra-legal harassment.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Northern Nevada, ,
    Posts
    721
    All hail jolly king Heisenberg and his 99% Blue!




  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale View Post
    All hail jolly king Heisenberg and his 99% Blue!



    That's a good one .... look at him ... "Jolly Ranchers..grrrr"

  8. #8
    Regular Member Kopis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    727
    my grandfather immigrated here from greece in the 50's, anyway whenever i have family come over to visit, i always ask them to bring me fresh mountain tea, oregano etc. Last year, my cousin was detained by TSA for several hours over the oregano. They didnt know what it was and acted like it was weed. you dont need a drug dog to tell the difference in oregano and weed. the officer kept asking him what he did with it, he said, you put it on your food which confused the officer even more.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    my grandfather immigrated here from greece in the 50's, anyway whenever i have family come over to visit, i always ask them to bring me fresh mountain tea, oregano etc. Last year, my cousin was detained by TSA for several hours over the oregano. They didnt know what it was and acted like it was weed. you dont need a drug dog to tell the difference in oregano and weed. the officer kept asking him what he did with it, he said, you put it on your food which confused the officer even more.
    Hash brownies? lol

    I've been asked ? by TSA and cops in respect to stuff (mostly equipment) .. what is this? I just tell them "you're the detective, figure it out yourself .. charge me or leave me alone".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •