Thread: Bill Russell arrested for carrying gun at airport

Bill Russell arrested for carrying gun at airport

SEATAC, Wash. (AP) Hall of Fame center Bill Russell was arrested this week at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport after Transportation Security Administration officials found a loaded gun in his luggage. Russell was arrested Wednesday night as he attempted to go through security. Airport spokesman Perry Cooper confirmed Friday night that Russell was cited for having a weapon in a prohibited area. Russell's gun was confiscated and he was released.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/natio...228434901.html

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...2354b078daa831
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Apparently he thought he didn't have to follow the same rules as us little people.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

So last May my wife and her 83 year old mother and myself are going through security at Sea-Tac on our way to Maui for a week, and my hippy dippy baby boomer mother in law packed two steel picnic knives in her carry on. She forgot they were in there. . Luckly I went first and got through before all the alarms went off. I just waited on the other side until the fireworks were over. I hope that's what happened to Bill, senior moment.

Im surprised tsa even found a gun at all. Wouldnt that detract from their nail clipper and large shampoo bottle searches?

Ya tsa is nothing but smoke and mirrors
    Last edited by MattinWA; 10-21-2013 at 12:52 PM.

The last time I traveled with my mother (to a family reunion) she brought along some bubble-blowing widgets to give to all the various little kids. The bottles of soap, water and glycerin were 5 ounces each. TSA found one of the four in her carry-on...and missed the other three.

A recent house-guest flew from Canada with a bottle of fancy whiskey to gift. She thought duty-free was passed by security. When they found it, she was called and allowed to pack it in her checked bags. She is welcome any time!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.