• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

C&R Markets

7om5hipp

Anyone here run into issues while shopping at one? Someone came up to me today and asked if I was carrying a real gun and tried to tell me I could not carry it open. Than told me that I was not allowed to carry in there, never introduced himself to me so I am confused.

But I was wondering if anyone had run into issues or if you had talked to someone at their main office before. I plan on emailing their main office but figured I would see if people here had the same run in before.

stevebowhunts

Sounds like a nobody

I live in Springfield and know nothing about C & R Markets, but if the person didn't identify themself, it sounds to me like it was just someone in the store that didn't like guns. I would ask the manager about it. I've read some of your post and it sounds like Centralia is OC friendly, as is Springfield.

7om5hipp

Just got an email back from the head guy, told me they have no policy regarding it and leave it up to the store manager to decide. But he told me that he would be having a meeting with his managers to talk about it. Not sure if that is a good thing or not, hoping for the best.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using Tapatalk