Thread: Which one of you...

Which one of you...

...was in the Hattiesburg Hwy 49 Wal-Mart Sunday afternoon around 1:20PM? I saw a feller in blue jeans and a 5.11 T-shirt with an OWB holstered pistol walking through the store as I entered, but he was too far away for me to get his attention and I didn't want to make a scene. I was pretty jazzed to see another OCer in the wild and not just at a planned meet.
    Last edited by 4angrybadgers; 10-21-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Nope, that was not me, but I know how ya feel. I am always runnin' around all over H'burg OC'ing and have yet to see anyone else carrying open.

Quote Originally Posted by FedFirefighter View Post
    Nope, that was not me, but I know how ya feel. I am always runnin' around all over H'burg OC'ing and have yet to see anyone else carrying open.
    It takes time and a little luck to spot a unicorn.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.