Thread: Pastor has CCW Permit

Pastor has CCW Permit

Here is a story that is just not seen every day for the MSM does not usually put these out for all to see. A Pastor was going into a dollar store and saw the attempted robbery unfolding before him. The perp turned his "weapon" toward the Pastor who then pulled his firearm and held him for the police.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...bbery#comments

Idiot

The idiot would be robber is lucky to be alive. Trying to use a plastic covered spoon as a gun? Just WOW!

Banned
    That pastor looks like a terrorist ! He has a gun, talks about God all the time...in fact its his #1 subject !

Definitely a terrorist.

well done pastor!

Quote Originally Posted by MyGlockisaRedneck0 View Post
    Here is a story that is just not seen every day for the MSM does not usually put these out for all to see. A Pastor was going into a dollar store and saw the attempted robbery unfolding before him. The perp turned his "weapon" toward the Pastor who then pulled his firearm and held him for the police.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...bbery#comments

I warn you do not fall into the thought we are any less of a man because we are pastors. I myself am a pastor and carry daily and know many more that are just like I am, least we forget that a pastor is a shepard and a shepard protects his flock I feel sorry for the bg that walks into my church thinking it is full of sheep because he is in for a shock.