• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pastor has CCW Permit

MyGlockisaRedneck0

davidmcbeth

Banned
That pastor looks like a terrorist ! He has a gun, talks about God all the time...in fact its his #1 subject !

Definitely a terrorist.

R.D.

Here is a story that is just not seen every day for the MSM does not usually put these out for all to see. A Pastor was going into a dollar store and saw the attempted robbery unfolding before him. The perp turned his "weapon" toward the Pastor who then pulled his firearm and held him for the police.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...astor-pulls-gun-on-man-stops-robbery#comments

I warn you do not fall into the thought we are any less of a man because we are pastors. I myself am a pastor and carry daily and know many more that are just like I am, least we forget that a pastor is a shepard and a shepard protects his flock I feel sorry for the bg that walks into my church thinking it is full of sheep because he is in for a shock.