• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. Oct26 at 9:30 AM

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Cold Harbor Restaurant
8153 Mechanicsville Turnpike
Mechanicsville, VA 23111

(804) 746-4333

Get directions = http://www.superpages.com/bp/Mechanicsville-VA/Cold-Harbor-Restaurant-L0005235480.htm

This is directly next door to a new gun shop opened by ol' friends. They expect to have a range operating there within the year.
We will be visiting there after our morning repast - stop in and say hello and check them out. Bet you will be pleased.

Hopkins Gun & Tackle
8151 Mechanicsville Turnpike
804-277-8423

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
A new gun shop is good. A new range that not only tolerates but actively welcomes OC is beyond gooderest. Rule supposedly will be keep in the holster until on the firing line, and if coming to test-fit holsters or other stuff bring it in unloaded. I suppose having the action open would be the polite thing to do.

Eat with friends and then go shopping - I could just squee!

stay safe.

va_tazdad

Have to miss this one again

Cold Harbor Restaurant
8153 Mechanicsville Turnpike
Mechanicsville, VA 23111

(804) 746-4333

Get directions = http://www.superpages.com/bp/Mechanicsville-VA/Cold-Harbor-Restaurant-L0005235480.htm

This is directly next door to a new gun shop opened by ol' friends. They expect to have a range operating there within the year.
We will be visiting there after our morning repast - stop in and say hello and check them out. Bet you will be pleased.

Hopkins Gun & Tackle
8151 Mechanicsville Turnpike
804-277-8423

Drafted for extra hours on both jobs this weekend.

Better than being unemployed I guess.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I've got a lot of catching up to do at the next dinner. You all have been busy...but my tree stand awaits
MFDC0001.jpg

rain-deer-boredum_zpsf92259c0.jpg

Last edited:

sidestreet

Now THAT...,

I've got a lot of catching up to do at the next dinner. You all have been busy...but my tree stand awaits
MFDC0001.jpg

rain-deer-boredum_zpsf92259c0.jpg

is just beyond art. Thank You, Peter! Psalm 23 comes to mind..., often.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Last edited: