• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Democrats are the shooters?

DrakeZ07

You might wish to excuse yourself to the restroom, as your Holier-Than-Thou is showing.

I happen to be of a particular subset: American, Caucasian, Conservative, Male, Owns firearms, Open Carries on a daily basis.

We are the basis for comedy routines the world over, with very few exceptions.

And you may have not noticed this, but we do kind of tend to get picked on and joked about...a lot. By, oh I don't know, pretty much everyone, to include those within our own borders.

According to you, we have to take it and like it.

We are expected to just smile and nod, and never say a wrong word about anyone else at any time for any reason. On that I call Shenanigans.

Unless you pay my bills or sleep in my bed, I really don't care what you think.

I will not engage you further on this sub-topic.

In the words of a long standing, famous internet meme; "Umadbro?".

No one gives a darn about white, republican, male gun owners being picked on or not. And I for one, being a White, Libertarian, Male, Firearm-owning, Open carrying, Ethnically German-American American, enjoy seeing people like you get bent out of shape when someone treats you the same way you treat others.

So, once again... You mad, bro?

JustaShooter

That is true, thank the Gods that I'm neither a Democrap, nor a Retardican! Scratch me and all you'll find is a PO'd twink with a gun.

:rolleyes:

Joking, or not, it's always wonderful to know that you can scratch a Libertarian, and find an Anarchist under the skin every-time.

There, is that better?

I'd have been able to complete the quote except, well, they've never actually achieved significant political power anywhere, ever, and as such have never had the radical extremes of their particular political bent exposed to show the inherent flaws in the ideology.

Lurchiron

That is true, thank the Gods that I'm neither a Democrap, nor a Retardican! Scratch me and all you'll find is a PO'd twink with a gun.

Well...at least you didn't claim to be a PO'd man; with a gun :uhoh:.

Why don't Herr Ross & yourself roadtrip over here, we'll go hunting...I mean wolves gotta eat; right???
Git-R-Done.jpg:idea:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Well...at least you didn't claim to be a PO'd man; with a gun :uhoh:.

Why don't Herr Ross & yourself roadtrip over here, we'll go hunting...I mean wolves gotta eat; right???
View attachment 10944:idea:

Okay. I don't AGREE with this comment. Just because he has different views than you he isn't a man? Why is that? Because he's gay? What does that have to do with his gender?

Drake is entitled to his opinion just as you are. We have locked horns several times (Drake and I), but he is entitled to his opinion -- this is what makes our country so great. If you don't support all of the rights we have (even the ones that are not specifically mentioned in the Bill of Rights) then you don't truly want to protect our liberty and freedoms that make this country unique.

We have lost tremendous freedoms over the last fifty years, and we have done so because BOTH Republicans AND Democrats refused to honor their oath to the American people and did what their masters told them to do. Keep in mind, their masters are supposed to be us, the American people, but they decided to listen to different masters who operate under anonymity.

We need to all become a little more Libertarian; if we don't then we will lose this country and our liberties, freedoms and rights. It's already happening people, and it won't take much more before we are living under complete tyranny.

OC for ME

Okay. I don't AGREE with this comment. Just because he has different views than you he isn't a man? Why is that? Because he's gay? What does that have to do with his gender?

Drake is entitled to his opinion just as you are. We have locked horns several times (Drake and I), but he is entitled to his opinion -- this is what makes our country so great. If you don't support all of the rights we have (even the ones that are not specifically mentioned in the Bill of Rights) then you don't truly want to protect our liberty and freedoms that make this country unique.

We have lost tremendous freedoms over the last fifty years, and we have done so because BOTH Republicans AND Democrats refused to honor their oath to the American people and did what their masters told them to do. Keep in mind, their masters are supposed to be us, the American people, but they decided to listen to different masters who operate under anonymity.

We need to all become a little more Libertarian; if we don't then we will lose this country and our liberties, freedoms and rights. It's already happening people, and it won't take much more before we are living under complete tyranny.
Identifying a citizen as a wackadoodle is not depriving him of his rights. I'm not entirely certain that Lurchiron is identifying the wackadoodle as a wackadoodle. Anyway, there is rational disagreement, then there are wackadoodles who denigrate a segment of our population because they are a member of that segment of the population. License to be a wackadoodle if you will.

Drake is a angry citizen who uses inflammatory rhetoric, gratouitously, to generalize and denigrate a different segment of the citizenry. Liberals do this with regularity.

Lurchiron

"Okay. I don't AGREE with this comment. Just because he has different views than you he isn't a man? Why is that? Because he's gay? What does that have to do with his gender?"

Eh, do you sign my checks; didn't think so. Yep. I don't recognize abominations of Nature. You're a sharp one, aren't you? Just exactly what gender, is gay??? :shocker:

HPmatt

Sterilization upon registration?

Signing up for Obamacare you better be careful with this one. Questions they'll be asking you and yours will be to determine if you are Tea Party breeders or Democrat breeders.