• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-gun potluck at Bellevue library

Dave Workman

"hear why Pesident Obama's supporters need to make sure I-594....becomes Washington law."
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not kidding, it's part of a promo for this thing Thursday night, Oct. 24 at the Newport Way Library in Bellevue.. :shocker:

Initiative battle heats as anti-gunners plan Thursday Bellevue program

Protect Our Gun Rights (POGR), the group pushing Initiative 591, last night issued a fund raising appeal in reaction to Monday evening’s “swanky fundraiser in Medina” for elitist backers of Initiative 594, while gun control backers announced a gathering Thursday evening at a Bellevue library designed to gin up support for the 15-page gun control measure.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ini...s-anti-gunners-plan-thursday-bellevue-program

Difdi

Its to bad we don't have a pro gun media campaign, like advertising on buses.

Better not to make it about guns, instead make it about civil rights and human rights. Leftists are all about human rights, and they HATE having it pointed out that self-defense is just such a right. Makes them feel like hypocrites, or so I hear.