• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

California is not America.

devildogdiesel0311

Fountain Valley is a city within and between newport/huntington beach if you go down warner and newland whiach are the cut off streets for the city limits. I understand politics thank you i understand what is and is not conservatism. The law was passed without anyone really knowing and is in the process of being over turned because of sister companies such a 7-11, vons, stater etc. losing money to fountain valley because its an extra 2-5 min drive for the convenience

OC for ME

The City Fathers are elected positions, are they not? How could the electorate not know how these politicians would vote on this subject.....in a California town.

onus

Fountain Valley is what Californians would call conservative. The rest of America would call it slightly left of center and moving farther left everyday.

Like most cities in California, Fountain Valley used to look a certain way but new people have moved in and it looks different now.

The new people vote differently.