Thread: DC safer tonight

DC safer tonight

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-jail-unregis/

A special thank you to all 30 brave heroes who raided this wicked man's house. We know DC is one of the safest cities in the world thanks to their heroics, but every once and a while serious felonies happen in the district and they need to be dealt with as is the case here. Thank God no DC residents will know about jury nullification, or else even they might balk at sending him to prison.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    Police based their search on a charge made by Mr. Witaschek’s estranged wife, who had earlier convinced a court clerk to issue a temporary restraining order against her husband for threatening her with a gun, although a judge later found the charge to be without merit.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2iauOiorx
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Classic ex-wife move.

And a TRO .. ya just go there and file for one ... hardly tricking a clerk.

DC? Another city I don't care about. This guy will get reamed.

correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like he is in trouble because according to DC law, the police followed the law and the man was breaking the law ?

I mean, personally I think the way to solve this issue is something I cant say on this board BUT....it appears the victim in this case has no legal leg to stand on.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    correct me if I am wrong, but it sounds like he is in trouble because according to DC law, the police followed the law and the man was breaking the law ?

I mean, personally I think the way to solve this issue is something I cant say on this board BUT....it appears the victim in this case has no legal leg to stand on.
    Bad laws do not make for good days.

The onus is on us to correct this.

Take a dep breath, now hold it and ...........................(no cheating, will be back shortly)
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Bad laws do not make for good days.

The onus is on us to correct this.

Take a dep breath, now hold it and ...........................(no cheating, will be back shortly)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I Saw What You Did There.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	10918
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee