Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: open carrier arrested while filming police

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760

    open carrier arrested while filming police

    Jeff Gray is a well know citizen journalist, libertarian and open carrier. He also films police. He was arrested two days ago for doing just that.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBWLYBHWv-4

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    http://www.copblock.org/29521/told-1...-nets-apology/

    1 outta 2 ain't bad !

    Seems as if these folks cannot comprehend the Gilk ruling...

    arrested for trespassing this time ..
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 10-24-2013 at 02:23 PM.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    Jeff Gray is a well know citizen journalist, libertarian and open carrier. He also films police. He was arrested two days ago for doing just that.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBWLYBHWv-4
    Yesterday? The video has a date of June 1 embedded in the images.

    Under what authority to the deputy tell the woman that she was trespassing? I think she was wise to leave, even though I believe any arrest of her would be unlawful. It would be hard to get her husband out of jail if she is there too.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Yesterday? The video has a date of June 1 embedded in the images.
    The date on the screen is wrong. The arrest was 2-3 days ago.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    The date on the screen is wrong. The arrest was 2-3 days ago.
    Was it two days ago, three days ago, or some other time? That's a detail I'd kinda expect you to know.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Was it two days ago, three days ago, or some other time? That's a detail I'd kinda expect you to know.
    wah wah waaaaah ! go figure it our for yourself eye ...

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    wah wah waaaaah ! go figure it our for yourself eye ...
    haha. seriously

  8. #8
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,603
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    wah wah waaaaah ! go figure it our for yourself eye ...
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    haha. seriously
    Facts gentlemen.

    Not avoidance of the responsibility to provide accurate information.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Facts gentlemen.

    Not avoidance of the responsibility to provide accurate information.
    Gentlemen? If you say so.

    Anyway, the two of them defending each other just seems so fitting.

  10. #10
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,603
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Gentlemen? If you say so.

    Anyway, the two of them defending each other just seems so fitting.
    It's a generic term I use for all over the age of six.

    Unfortunately, you could not hear the tone of my voice.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •