• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling 'B.S.' on the Two Mikes

Dave Workman

Bloomberg, McGinn anti-gun efforts have serious flaws

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Today’s Washington Post “Fact Checker” is taking a hard swipe at New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s independent PAC advertising against Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli on the gun issue, and today’s Seattle Times piece on Mayor Mike McGinn and his “gun free” business effort reveals that supporters admit the signs “won’t stop a determined killer.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/bloomberg-mcginn-anti-gun-efforts-have-serious-credibility-flaws

mikeyb

Examiner... I'd so like to read it without umpteen million ads.

Last edited:

Thundar

Sarvais is the best liberty candidate anyway.

VCDL is the grass roots gun rights group in Virginia. Sarvis was rated Very pro gun and Cuccinelli was rated so-so.

Positions of the candidates:

McCauliff (D)- Only the government agent should carry a gun

Cuccinelli (R) -Only the government and citizens that conceal with a permit should carry a gun, and ... colleges and universities are special places where really smart people should be allowed to make up rules to keep scary guns out. (Cooch learned nothing from Virginia Tech)

Sarvis (L) - Constitutional carry for all.

Sad but the NRA and GOA support the Cooch.

aa1911

plus 3 on the adblock! thanks for sharing that.

we just need a few more gun buy backs and we'll all be completely safe from gun crime!!

oh wait, these guys don't care about gun crime, it's control... to implement things like how much coffee or soda I can drink at one time... :(

darkin

VCDL is the grass roots gun rights group in Virginia. Sarvis was rated Very pro gun and Cuccinelli was rated so-so.

Positions of the candidates:

McCauliff (D)- Only the government agent should carry a gun

Cuccinelli (R) -Only the government and citizens that conceal with a permit should carry a gun, and ... colleges and universities are special places where really smart people should be allowed to make up rules to keep scary guns out. (Cooch learned nothing from Virginia Tech)

Sarvis (L) - Constitutional carry for all.

Sad but the NRA and GOA support the Cooch.

Please cite where Cuccinelli if for CCW only and no campus carry. I have always found him to be for both.