Thread: Broadacre Swap Meet

Broadacre Swap Meet

Anyone OC there? Was wanting to go Sunday and was curious what there policy was.

I still have a rifle that my dad bought from there when I was a kid. We bought and sold many guns from there back then, carrying them in and out. That's been tabu for a very long time now, of course.

I haven't been there in many years, though. I don't know of any firearms policy for just sidearms, but I wouldn't expect a warm welcome.
    Last edited by MAC702; 10-28-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Went there Sunday, at the entrance big sign with rules on it on the top says No Weapons.
    Picked up a few things but sucks you cannot carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles CZ75B View Post
    ...at the entrance big sign with rules on it on the top says No Weapons.
    Picked up a few things but sucks you cannot carry.
    To clarify, it is not illegal to carry there. If you need to go, you can conceal so as not to be asked to leave, and you will be breaking no laws.

Normally, I recommend not patronizing a store if we know their 'no guns' policy, but the only thing they are getting is an entrance fee. Most of the actual vendors you will be shopping from don't care.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    To clarify, it is not illegal to carry there. If you need to go, you can conceal*** so as not to be asked to leave, and you will be breaking no laws.

***As long as you have a CCW permit [added for any lurking members who may read that part]

Quote Originally Posted by jfrey123 View Post
    ***as long as you have a ccw permit [added for any lurking members who may read that part]
    thank you!