• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FYI No Whine zone

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
In the background I am uploaded camera phone video of Speaker of the house Jones and Senator Nieves speeches at the rally.

Speaker Jones speaks to what happened last year for those wanting to hear it from the source.

The quality of these vids is not particularly fantastic, I am sure I shook around a lot and audio may even suck, it is what it is.

I am uploaded to youtube since some folks have an aversion to facebook.

I do not care if anyone links em up or anything, I just do not have extensive experience with them, in fact if they work they will indeed be the very first ones I have done on youtube.

I do not know how to embed then into a page so all that will be provided is links, they are huge videos as again this is not my thing and they are the size the cameraphone made them and are unedited except that I did stop at about five mins and then restart to keep them some what manageable. Since they are as large as 750 megs they are going to take a while, I hope they work well for those who could not make the rally for whatever reason.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Looks like linking to my page on youtube may be the easy way, they are all there.

Grapeshot if this is a TOS, please remove and I will try and put direct links to all of them in proper order. There is nothing for me to gain or any other videos beyond a couple I liked a long time ago, i am new to fooling with youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc0IoW1r2KCAvDs8hzeBHEw