• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Field and Stream Store opening up in Crescent Springs (Kenton County) on Nov 1

Midwest

For what it is worth, a Field and Stream Store is opening up in Crescent Springs (Kenton County) November 1

520 Clock Tower Way
Buttermilk Towne Center
Crescent Springs, KY 41017

They will have a gun section according to the ad I got in the mail today. Might be another store to pick up ammo at. I have no connection to the place whatsoever, just passing on info.

rs3604

Good to know. Thank you. just check them out on line and it looks like guns,ammo,archery,hunting gear,camping,and canoes and kayaks.I would imagine they will have some F&S clothing too.

Brian D.

I've been told that these Field and Stream stores are affiliated with Dick's Sporting Goods. If that is the case I won't be supporting them. But I do not know if they are one in the same for sure. Anybody got the lowdown on that? Meantime I will search this out for myself.

Midwest

I've been told that these Field and Stream stores are affiliated with Dick's Sporting Goods. If that is the case I won't be supporting them. But I do not know if they are one in the same for sure. Anybody got the lowdown on that? Meantime I will search this out for myself.

Someone on another forum said they were affiliated with Dicks Sporting Goods. Too bad Cabelas wasn't opening up around here instead.....

ps1mhd

I work in the area and stopped in on my way home tonight just to see it.
22lr $40/500. Primers and 4 or 5 powers but no bullets:confused:
Everyone was asking if they could help But the one time I asked about the reloading
stuff the guy answered and didn't even stop walking or ask if there was
anything else I needed help with as he walked away.
The one girl said "your be back a lot right" I said no.
The only plus was no one said anything about my 45.

Mike

Brian D.

I stopped by for a look see late this morning. Took some time to even get into the parking lot. Store at occupancy limit per fire code, meaning an unknown amount of wait to get inside. No way was I THAT curious. Traffic around the neighborhood kept getting heavier, made it hard to vamoose. I've been driving for 35 years now and that had to be closest I've ever come to running out of gas.

Last edited: