Thread: HK 45 Tactical

HK 45 Tactical

I have a HK45 Tactical and was curious as to any possible holsters for it, Safariland has one for the HK45 but not the Tactical version which has a slightly longer barrel. I would prefer to have a holster with a level2 retention rather then just a slide tension screw. I've found a few custom holster companies but I'm not exactly wanting to spend 150+ for a holster

Blackhawk SERPA?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I checked blackhawk and they do not carry a holster for the HK45 or the HK 45 tactical. I've heard the p30 holster fits close but is not exact which makes me leery or trying it

I bought a P 30 Serpa for my HK45C. Fits perfectly. Barrel length shouldn't matter as the bottom is open.

So I got the HK 45 holster from H&K. Its basicly a level one holster with a side button release like the blackhawk holsters, just no other retention.

HK45 Tactical

The HK45 Tactical devise the ultimate operator’s pistol. HK45 is a first firearms made at HK’s American manufacturing industry. This series of guns are originally developed by the U.S. military and that is the reason HK45 is well-suited for military, and security use.