Thread: CVCM Commonwealth of Virginia Cyber Militia

CVCM Commonwealth of Virginia Cyber Militia

CVCM

Cyber warfare is here. Virginians must be prepared to defend the Commonwealth. I am not advocating hactivism or any illegal activity, just preparedness in support of Old Virginia.

Old thinking:The pen is mightier than the sword? >>> New thinking: The Laptop is mightier than the AR-15?

Cyber militias have been around for a while.
    Link: http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineA...0211cyber.aspx

Maybe we should be think about being as prepared in the virtual world as we are in the real world.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    CVCM

Cyber warfare is here. Virginians must be prepared to defend the Commonwealth. I am not advocating hactivism or any illegal activity, just preparedness in support of Old Virginia.

Old thinking:The pen is mightier than the sword? >>> New thinking: The Laptop is mightier than the AR-15?

Cyber militias have been around for a while.
    Link: http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineA...0211cyber.aspx

Maybe we should be think about being as prepared in the virtual world as we are in the real world.
    Interesting read Thundar!

Banned
    Be prepared to hack?

Ban high capacity keyboards! Nobody needs a number pad. There are already numbers above the letters. That's what the original inventors of the typewriter had in mind and nothing more.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    It is an interesting read, though I see little connection to OCDO, Virginia or the RKBA.

The OP said there is no intent to actually engage in such activity only "being prepared" - still such preparation is more than a little indicative of intent. Such moves into the field of violating the Forum Rules and puts OCDO in a light not desired.

Locking it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.