• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Public Act 13-311

LQM

The secrecy net is getting wider by the day. Pretty soon we won't know who is running or who got elected. The laws themselves won't be published. Arrests for violation you know nothing of will be the norm. Courts will open with a gavel, council and the judge will go to chambers, and return a minute later with your sentence.

Future ballots will be blank:

Please check your vote:*

Candidate A____
Candidate B____

*(we'll let you know what happens -- maybe)

davidmcbeth

Banned
I have to confess that I have not as of yet. I will formulate a letter but if it is already a public act, is it too late? To whom do I make my position known?

Kenneth.Neal@cga.ct.gov

here is the secretary of the task force ... you may send it to him .. if its gets posted is another question but they are pretty lax on this usually.

explain that you could not find contact info on the website ...