• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Halloween ! What's your costume this year?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Same as every year for the past 25 - a gruntled government employee.

stay safe.

Brace

I might just buy a pair of aviator glasses, flip my hoodie up, mark up my face with a magic market, and call it a unabomber costume. Otherwise I'm going as myself which is sufficiently monstrous already.

100_1798_zps1e14fe39.jpg

^ Current working costume.

100_1801_zps0a69e18a.jpg

^ Final costume (with faded "facial hair")

Last edited:

jeeper1

Isn't enough that I turned 66 today, now you want me to wear a costume, too.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Isn't enough that I turned 66 today, now you want me to wear a costume, too.

Happy birthday and wishes for as many more as you might desire. Now, where's my piece of cake and my goodie bag? (And there better be .45acp in the goddie bag!)

stay safe.

jeeper1

Happy birthday and wishes for as many more as you might desire. Now, where's my piece of cake and my goodie bag? (And there better be .45acp in the goddie bag!)
Thank you.
Unfortunately I am a diabetic and can't have cake or, for that matter, anything that tastes good. As far as the goodie bag, you will have to come get it since I don't have the license required to ship explosives.

You could wear a big diaper !
I don't think so!

blahpony

I'm going to a party on Saturday at a friends house. I'm getting all tac'ed up with a good amount of Umbrella Corporation badges and such. I'm really hoping to run into Alice or Lilu Dallas.

The best part is that the costume has not one but two OC pistols in it.

DamonK

Here's me and my four year old daughter, Josie. She's Cinderella and I'm her "Over-protective Father". Left the carbine in the truck for trick or treating in downtown Olympia, but kept the P226 since that's what I usually carry(not in a drop rig though).
upysyne7.jpg

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

davidmcbeth

Banned
Thank you.
Unfortunately I am a diabetic and can't have cake or, for that matter, anything that tastes good. As far as the goodie bag, you will have to come get it since I don't have the license required to ship explosives.

I don't think so!

Congress should pass a law outlawing diabetes ...

davidmcbeth

Banned
Here's me and my four year old daughter, Josie. She's Cinderella and I'm her "Over-protective Father". Left the carbine in the truck for trick or treating in downtown Olympia, but kept the P226 since that's what I usually carry(not in a drop rig though).
upysyne7.jpg

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

you're hiding your stove !

nice pic !

jeeper1

Congress should pass a law outlawing diabetes ...
As incompetent as they are, they probably make it mandatory to have diabetes and then tax everybody for having diabetes.:lol: