• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need to test LEOs for steriods? In this town, yes..most on steriods

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/10/a_steroid-using_arlington_cop.php

It was that the Arlington PD described in the criminal complaint bore as much resemblance to a Major League clubhouse circa 1998 than it did to an agency charged with policing illegal drugs, performance-enhancing or otherwise.

As with baseball, it looks like most of Arlington PD's juicers, who aren't identified by the feds, are going to skate

77zach

Steroids are just about the dumbest thing ever, unless you're an actor and millions of dollars are depending on what your muscles look like. The funny thing is a lot of these roid heads aren't even that strong. Ask them to do a couple one arm pushups (feet together, no twisting) or a few one arm pullups, they won't be able to. The natural guy who can do those and other body weight exercises could break their roid head arms' in half. I know a guy who could deep squat 405 who hurt himself when I asked him to do a pistol squat (one legged body squat, butt to ground). Gym memberships and steroids, another conspiracy.

Last edited:

onus

One of my local PD departments has had a long history of steroid usage and sales. A few officers have been busted.

I have discovered that steroid usage is VERY common among police officers in the Los Angeles area.