• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

news says TSA agent died "in the line of duty"

mikeyb

It's the "in the line of duty" thing that sticks in my craw.

I though airports are "duty-free"? (joke, ppl.)

An honest headline would read:
Actor Dies On-Stage
Dissassociated Press 10/31/13
An actor at the Security Theater died today when...

Actually, honest headline:

Government-employed Molester Killed at Airport
A TSA employee, who over the past decade, molested and accosted thousands of airport travelers under the guise of "Homeland Security," was killed today by a lone gunman. The lone gunman was able to shoot three TSA workers unencumbered, since the disheveled state of California has strict gun laws. The gunman was able to travel through the TSA checkpoints to the airport terminal, where he eventually was cornered by LAPD officers. While it is apparent that the targets of the attack were the TSA workers, no one tried to stop the gunman until LAPD stormed the terminal and killed the gunman.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I though airports are "duty-free"? (joke, ppl.)

Actually, honest headline:

Government-employed Molester Killed at Airport
A TSA employee, who over the past decade, molested and accosted thousands of airport travelers under the guise of "Homeland Security," was killed today by a lone gunman. The lone gunman was able to shoot three TSA workers unencumbered, since the disheveled state of California has strict gun laws. The gunman was able to travel through the TSA checkpoints to the airport terminal, where he eventually was cornered by LAPD officers. While it is apparent that the targets of the attack were the TSA workers, no one tried to stop the gunman until LAPD stormed the terminal and killed the gunman.

+1.

We can also add that the freedom-fighter attacked the gropers expressly because of their violations of the constitution, according to media reports.

OC for ME

Some reports have referred to the TSA goons as LEOs. Heard it on the radio on the way home yesterday. I almost ran off into a ditch I was laughing so hard....not at the casualties.....the characterizations.

DocWalker

In the military medical occupation, working in Emergency Rooms we had to make a Line of Duty (LOD) determination on any active duty military member that came in with an injury. Did they get injured in the LOD? Since you are considered on-call 24/7 in the military you are considered on-duty even if you are off and/or on leave (vacation). In 23 years I have only seen a handfull of "Not LOD's".

One of the "Not LOD" was a guy that got into a car accident but wasn't wearing his seat belt as required by law. He ended up paying over $17,000.00 in medical bills and that was in his POV (privately owned vehicle).

Another was a guy that got into an accident while drunk driving.

Another was a motorcycle accident were the military guy wasn't wearing a helmet even though it is required, even on your personal time.

The bar was pretty high for finding someone "Not LOD", I was told to change more than I can remember by my supervisors due to the finacial burden on the individual and their family. I didn't always agree with the decision and noted my displeasure in the note.

LOD in the military medical system was just away to determain who is paying for the problem.

DocWalker

"DHS to Hire “Top Secret” Domestic Security Force

The Department of Homeland Security is to spend $19 million dollars on a private security force in Wisconsin and Minnesota, an armed unit that must have a “Top Secret” security clearance according to an official solicitation."
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-to-hire-top-secret-domestic-security-force/

Hilter has new brown shirts also known as the secret police to intimidate and control the local populations....hmmmmm

davidmcbeth

Banned

all good reads .... some other links within the links ... some comments are funny ... "TSA detested" hahah its true ! I have little sympathy myself for the TSA ... they don't care about our rights ...